R-Évolution - Freerunning

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

these teenagers are embarrasing me.

when i was in my late teens and was running from the cops.....instead of doing some ninja type shit, I found myself hiding in a dumpster while the ghetto bird and police dogs were searching the ground.

4 hours.

4 FUCKING HOURS IN A DUMPSTER !!!!!!!

/insert vietnam "tiger cage/car battery to the testicles" rant.

these teenagers are embarrasing me.

when i was in my late teens and was running from the cops.....instead of doing some ninja type shit, I found myself hiding in a dumpster while the ghetto bird and police dogs were searching the ground.

4 hours.

4 FUCKING HOURS IN A DUMPSTER !!!!!!!

/insert vietnam "tiger cage/car battery to the testicles" rant.

LMAO... BUND your a crazy MOFO!

You should learn to freerun from the cops you would dominate them!

Last edited:
LMAO... BUND your a crazy MOFO!

You should learn to freerun from the cops you would dominate them!

I believe the correct tense is "was a crazy...."

This was back when I was 18. And I wasn't even doing anything bad....just drinking in the park at 1am. Cops in my area had a bad reputation with nothing better to do than fuck with teenagers, so I was like "fuck this". Truth be told, I had a girl in tow when I saw the cops roll up, I grabbed her by the hand and did a brisk walk in the opposite way, soon as they lit us up with the floodlights on the car, I literally dragged the bitch running at full speed, across railroad tracks. She couldn't/wouldn't run as fast as I could, so I let go of her hand and ran across the railroad tracks, across the bridge, over a wall through some bushes, hopped two backyard fences into an alley and into the dumpster I went.

Stupid bitch ratted me out when the cops caught up with her. Otherwise, I woulda kept on running and been outta there. Haha, cops are stupid. Couldn't even find a skinny ass teenager in a dumpster after calling in the sherrif's copter and the dogs.

And the best thing of the entire night? I wore size 44 baggy ass jeans and when I saw the cops I had a forty oz. in one pocket and half my forty in the other pocket, so I sat in that dumpster and finished off my 40 oz. lol.

I am so straight and narrow now, that I don't even take a shit without express written consent.

Last edited:
Back