R.I.P. Del Sol 1993-2005

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Quoted post[/post]]
or use that 1k to complete your 1/2 missing interior. :)

9. NINE fucking Samba Green Del Sols for sale in the entire U.S. via autotrader.com. This machine, like pissedoffsol said, is irriplaceable. This isn't some red Chevy found at any corner of a used auto lot. The average price for them via autotrader is 6,096.

At this point, I would like to get either 6100 for the car, or 4k and the title back, and use the 4k as a down payment on a S2K or Altima.

only thing missing is the gunboxes and shit form the back window down, but now theres a sub box there so its no big deal. oh and some of the shit from the trunk lol :p

I'd prefer a stock one, that was owned by a little old lady that went two places. Church and the grocery store.

Quoted post[/post]]
Samba Green Del Sol in Florida
there you go if your heart is still set on one.

At this point, they will have to personally deliver this to my door. His insurance company is a bunch of fucking dicks. It's been 3 days, I still don't have a rental car. I'm lucky my dad has 2 vehicles, I am driving his 05 Jeep Wrangler, which gets like 16 mpg :cry: They said on Wednesday they cant get me a rental until they talk to this white trash bastard, and apaarently, neither one are making any attempt to call each other. So, I call in today, and say "It's been 3 days, and in case you haven't noticed, I don't have a car." He says "we need a copy of the police report" Fine. I fax over both a copy and original, I call him back 3 minutes later, I get sent to voice mail. Try to call him several times over the course of the day, voice mail.

I'm tired of being nice, the next people that will be talking to them will be lawyers.

whenever i was in a wreck it was like 11 months before i got any money from the guys insurance. by that time my child support had lapsed, and my credit was fucked.

hope you have better luck then i did

Quoted post[/post]]
You know... if you wanted another one, there's a pristine low miles one that belongs to an older lady who's a receptionist at the local honda dealer here.

You could probably find one closer though, if you wanted another one. They're pretty uncommon in samba green though.

......and is there a reason why YOU havent purchased it from her yet?

nick get the rental and they will credit you. Call the 1800# for their insurance company and keep bitching. Also call your insurance company. If you have rental insurance on your policy they should honor it and subrogate it from the other ins company. After that 18y.o. fuck killed my 04 Silverado I went through my insurance company at first because we couldnt get a hold of the cop who wrote the report and I needed a vehicle to get to work in.

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
You know... if you wanted another one, there's a pristine low miles one that belongs to an older lady who's a receptionist at the local honda dealer here.

You could probably find one closer though, if you wanted another one. They're pretty uncommon in samba green though.

Because I don't really like Del Sols and Samba Green isn't my bag either.

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]

You might want to go ahead and put on your flame suit right about now...

i know why we all have trouble finding del sols.

today i was doing a political thing for the republicans (im not, but they pay better than the dems), handing out flyers and shit to registered republicans and reminding them to vote. well i was in middle of fucking nowhere, nj (Elk, NJ exactly). i was on this back road and pulled up to this house. i see 1 80s-ish prelude and 6, yes 6, del sols. this dude owned 6. 2 black, 1 white, 1 red, 1 blue, and yes, even a samba green. all modded, none rice rockets. it was good to see 6 nicely modded del sols, but it just put me in amazement. let me say it again, 1 residence, 6 del sols.

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]

I don't really like del sol's either and I have one :blink:

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]

I don't really like del sol's either and I have one :blink:
ill trade ya.

UPDATE-- After leaving about 15 voicemails and calling twice a day, they say they are waiting on the complete traffic report from the local sheriff's office. I asked her what was going to happen to the car, and she said it would be totalled. She said it was worth 3301.50 or something. I find this completely unacceptable that some fuck ruined my car and has fucked up the last 3 weeks of my life. Is there anyway I can file a lawsuit against them? They have only contacted me ONE TIME, the day after the wreck, and asked me general questions.
As Brian stated before, to me the car is irreplaceable, you can't go a car lot and pickup another Del Sol, specifically in Samba Green. They have been totally unprofessional, and before I seek a lawyer to ask several questions, I was wondering if anyone had any legal experiences with insurance companies. It's also worth noting I had to go to Hertz and get a rental car and use my CC, which is costing 40/day, they still say they are awaiting on the information stating their insured was at fault.
I would want prolly 6k for the car totalled, or 4k and the title back. It's not unreasonable, seeing that on autotrader.com, that's the average price for a 93-94 Del Sol Si in that color. Is it just me, or have I remained too cool in this situation? I have been extremely patient, and to me, this company could not be any more unprofessional.

sue them and youll get a fuckton of money.

not to sound like an ass but too bad you werent injured. youd be living large lol

Back