1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

R.i.p.(long Live My Rex)

Discussion in 'Members' Lounge' started by crxsoldado, May 5, 2003.

1. crxsoldado

crxsoldado Member

:angry: today one of the worst things happened to me.I was turning onto the road where my parents live at, and then schhreeeeech. i get hit from behind.i try to get out of the car but the door is stuck. AS i start to get out throught the passanger door the van that hit me is running away.Im my mind im thinking what the fuck! as soon as i get out i call cops. the rear end of my rex is totaled.maybe even part of the frame.i dont wish this upon anyone. and i suggest if he runs u chase his ass and get his tags.i hope and pray cops find the person.I hope i get enought money to buy another rex from my insurance company but i only have liability.tomorrow i find out what will happen. the pain will heal but not the pain my rex had to go throu. he will be missed.if they wont gime any money i will chop, and make into a roofless monster with skyline r 34 tailights and continue with my plans for my rex.

2. crxsoldado

crxsoldado Member

:angry: :angry: i really hope they catch the sob that would do that!!!!!! :angry: :angry:

3. pissedoffsol

pissedoffsol RETIRED

i would have followed him until i got his plate, turned around and parked in the middle of the road where i got hit. and wait for the cops to show up.

4. CRX-YEM

CRX-YEM Super Moderator Moderator VIP

with liability only you might not get a dime. Considering that it was a hit and run you might get 80% of blue book vavlue.

5. sisteve

sisteve Guest

you'll only get $$$ if you have uninsured motorists property damamge. Otherwise it would have fallen under your collision coverage.

Doesnt look to good unless they find the person that hit you.

6. rudeludenotmeanthough

rudeludenotmeanthough Senior Member

7. crxsoldado

crxsoldado Member

well im back from the insurance and just as someone mentioned its collision.Basicly if they dont find him im screwed.this sucks in more ways than one.well now i have to go to dmv cancel,plates and insurance .But now my rex will become a chop top rex with skyline taillights.my rex will be resurected.i hope they carth the mo fo that did this.thanx for da comments

8. sisteve

sisteve Guest

9. liquid00meth

liquid00meth Senior Member

I would have chased him alright.

"Keep honking, I'm reloading"

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted