r.i.p michael jackson

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

AHHVTEC

VIP
the man was a freak but musical/lyrical genius

Fox News Radio is just reporting a heartattack as well.

until i hear it from actual news sources, ie: msnbc, or fox, etc.
im not believing anything.

As of 3PM LA Times says he's in a coma and there's a timeline on various news sites. TMZ, who didn't post the story until around 5pm, says he was DOA.

eh, if he dies, im calling murder.
he just had a really big issue with some middle eastern prince that advanced him like 15mil+ with the promise of a new full album and a world tour.
he had to sue jackson bc jackson tried to flake out. thats why he started touring again, he signed a contract to do so.

so im going to say he was poisoned.

msnbc says dead.

so now everybody who talked shit about him for the last 20 years is going to say, "we just lost the greatest pop artist ever...blah blah blah.." fucking annoying.

There were concerns about Jackson’s health in recent years but the promoters of the London shows, AEG Live, said in March that Jackson had passed a 4-1/2 hour physical examination with independent doctors.

i call foul play.

Thats really sad. I hopped into my jeep after work, the radio came on and "Thriller" was playing. I thought "About damn time!" and cranked it up, was jamming out to it, when it ended and dropped the news that MJ might be deaded.

im watching CBS News right now and the first story they talk about is about Michael Jackson. they are also saying that he passed away so im guessing its true then.

RIP Michael Jackson

Yeah it appears that everyone is saying he is dead. CNN just updated their breaking news banner a little while ago. And if he did get waxed by someone it could be for several diffrent reasons, the least of which was the posiblity of him being a Chimo.

All these high visibility mysterious deaths happen by cardiac arrest... Mark my words, somewhere in the range of the next 5-15 years some previously undetectable compound that causes cardiac arrest will be discovered, and these things will stop for a while.

That or he faked his death to get out of having to do 50 grueling concerts to pay back a snotty prince some money.

...that or all the surgeries took their toll.

ok, so i'm struggiling to create a joke about it.....

what do farrah fawcett and michael jackson have in common???

anytime they are around little boys take off their pants....

and if you can do any better, by all means, throw something out there.

Back