r.i.p michael jackson

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Dammit, just when you think Eric Clapton's son is safe in the afterlife.....

Do you think he'll be buried or recycled....

lolimjdead.png

It would make more sense if it was a little boy, however then the pedobear wouldn't make any sense or does pedobear like boys?

That or he faked his death to get out of having to do 50 grueling concerts to pay back a snotty prince some money.

...that or all the surgeries took their toll.

His son got up enough courage to say "no daddy, no touchy anymore!"

Then his heart broke.

Farrah Fawcett arrived in heaven and was asked if there was anything God could do for her. Being quite happy with her life she said she needed nothing but just hoped the children back on Earth would be safe.

God thought briefly, then killed Michael Jackson.

Farrah Fawcett arrived in heaven and was asked if there was anything God could do for her. Being quite happy with her life she said she needed nothing but just hoped the children back on Earth would be safe.

Original right?

I want to take credit so bad, but I can't... Someone on Digg came up with it in the comments section about MJ. :)

I want to take credit so bad, but I can't... Someone on Digg highjacked it from somewhere else and posted it in the comments section about MJ. :)

Hmmm figures.... damn internet.

only in america can you grow up a poor black man and dye a rich white man:ph34r:

well im glad that sick old prick is dead

Werd! I can't believe anyone would celebrate the life of a child molester. Seriously, you all should be ashamed. So he made good music, the guy was still a huge piece of shit.

i kinda feel bad for the guy.....he went totaly wacked out after becoming one of the greatest pop icons of all time right up there with Elvis and the Beatles....i was never really an MJ fan but i liked his hit songs...never owned his stuff but...o well....Heart Attack at age 50 is obviously possible but it seems suspect that there are no reports of prior health conditions or complaints before this sudden CA....can't wait for the autopsy reports...

Werd! I can't believe anyone would celebrate the life of a child molester. Seriously, you all should be ashamed. So he made good music, the guy was still a huge piece of shit.

:withstupid:

THIS JUST IN! The ferris wheel at Neverland Ranch now has a height requirement!

and

Due to the fact that Michael Jackson is 99% plastic, he will be melted down into lego blocks so little boys can play with him for a change

Last edited:
I almost said lame until I read the fine print. (colleague)

Last edited:
Back