1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

R S R Headers???

Discussion in 'Civic and del Sol - EG and EK' started by b18c6, Mar 27, 2007.

1. b18c6

b18c6 New Member

So- Cal, soon to be Miami! Go NOPI boy Go!
    ANYBODY EVER HEARD OF THEM. I NEED A SET OF HEADERS THAT WILL NOT BREAK MY BANK. MY BUDGET IS 400,NEW OR USED. DEPENDING ON REPUTATION AND PERFORMANCE I CAN STRETCH TO 575, BUT THAT WILL PUSH MY NEXT TUNE BACK A WEEK OR TWO. I HAVE RESEARCHED ALL OF THE HEADERS DISCUSSED IN HONDASWAP, UNFORTUNATLEY MY BUDGET IS NOT HIGH ENOUGH FOR THE RMF'S AND HYTECH'S OR SIX SIGMA(STREET SWEEPER) . THEY ARE ON MY WISH LIST HOWEVER. I HAD A SET OF AN-R'S AND WAS IMPRESSED BUT THEY ARE COMING OUT WITH A NEW LINE AND DO NOT SELL ANYTHING AS OF RIGHT NOW. OPTIONS THAT I KNOW ABOUT THAT ARE IN MY PRICE RANGE ARE PRO FAB, AND R S R. I AM UP TO SUGGESTIONS. AND JUST AS IMPORTANT, INFO ON THESE TWO BRANDS. I DON'T BELEIVE THEY MAKE THE R S R'S ANYMORE. AND I WONDER WHY. THANKS FOR YOUR HELP GUYS

2. twinloop

twinloop Twinloop

Go on Honda-tech.com and click on search there selling some headers on there that i picked up for 200 shipped. there is even dyno tests showing a 15hp jump from them. I suggest u check them out.

3. get_nick

get_nick These snozzberries taste like snozzberries... VIP

hey, yeah you, turn your caps lock off...

i don't know if i would believe reports of a low priced header adding 15 hp. the only headers that do that are well into the $1000 range. for that price, i would consider a jdm itr header.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted