R S R Headers???

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

b18c6

ANYBODY EVER HEARD OF THEM. I NEED A SET OF HEADERS THAT WILL NOT BREAK MY BANK. MY BUDGET IS 400,NEW OR USED. DEPENDING ON REPUTATION AND PERFORMANCE I CAN STRETCH TO 575, BUT THAT WILL PUSH MY NEXT TUNE BACK A WEEK OR TWO. I HAVE RESEARCHED ALL OF THE HEADERS DISCUSSED IN HONDASWAP, UNFORTUNATLEY MY BUDGET IS NOT HIGH ENOUGH FOR THE RMF'S AND HYTECH'S OR SIX SIGMA(STREET SWEEPER) . THEY ARE ON MY WISH LIST HOWEVER. I HAD A SET OF AN-R'S AND WAS IMPRESSED BUT THEY ARE COMING OUT WITH A NEW LINE AND DO NOT SELL ANYTHING AS OF RIGHT NOW. OPTIONS THAT I KNOW ABOUT THAT ARE IN MY PRICE RANGE ARE PRO FAB, AND R S R. I AM UP TO SUGGESTIONS. AND JUST AS IMPORTANT, INFO ON THESE TWO BRANDS. I DON'T BELEIVE THEY MAKE THE R S R'S ANYMORE. AND I WONDER WHY. THANKS FOR YOUR HELP GUYS

Go on Honda-tech.com and click on search there selling some headers on there that i picked up for 200 shipped. there is even dyno tests showing a 15hp jump from them. I suggest u check them out.

hey, yeah you, turn your caps lock off...

i don't know if i would believe reports of a low priced header adding 15 hp. the only headers that do that are well into the $1000 range. for that price, i would consider a jdm itr header.

Back