1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

r32 tail light conversion

Discussion in 'Body / Exterior / Interior / Cosmetics' started by integraenthusiest, Jul 6, 2004.

1. integraenthusiest

integraenthusiest Senior Member

is there anyplace that i could go to get an r32 tailight conversion. or is this pretty much a diy job for somebody with some knowledge in autobody. Also does anyone how much this should cost(ballpark figure).

2. Prowler

Prowler Super Moderator

call your local body shop. there's gonna a lot of cutting and bondo.

3. Qwikcivic

Qwikcivic Senior Member

My $.02 don't do it. But if you insist optautosalon.com has the tailights for $600 a lot if you ask me just use that money towards your motor.

4. integraenthusiest

integraenthusiest Senior Member

damn thats a pretty hefty chunk of change for something that doesnt improve your performance. But do any of u know how many people have done this in the U.S. because if not then there maybe some magazine features in the future :D . Speaking of magazines, how much do u think they would pay somebody for putting their car on the cover of a mag?

5. Battle Pope

Battle Pope New Member

Not a whole lot... Besides, there have been much more "custom" things done than R32 tails I'm sure.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted