R34 for 12gs??

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

im from mass and i dont think ive seen too many paul walkers driving around in skylines round here....but if he is id sure like to race him for pink slips :D

wow. that front bumper fucking sucks so much ass its not even funny.

you know what? that whole fucking car sucks ass. i would be EMBARRASED to drive that. i'd rather bring a geo to the street races.

if the car is supposed to be in mass.....then why are the pics of the bomex car in japan? u ever see a soarer in the us? the pics wioth the cali plated are just a motorex stock car...any ebay itme like that where the listing is only for pre-approved bidders is a SCAM...then they ask u to send payment overseas, and u get jacked!

I think he forgot to put a reserve on it because the starting bid is $150 and it doesn't say reserve not met. B I fully agree that front bumper is uglier than sin.

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Feb 6 2005, 02:14 AM
wow. that front bumper fucking sucks so much ass its not even funny.

you know what? that whole fucking car sucks ass. i would be EMBARRASED to drive that. i'd rather bring a geo to the street races.
[post=457032]Quoted post[/post]​

B I didn't know you bought a Geo? :lol:

your right, if i ever did buy the car I would rather drive it without a bumper. That thing is disgustingly ugly. I would purposely smash that front bumper as soon as it was delivered or hack the shit out of it to make it look better than it does.

Back