race axis pistons from ebay

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

those are the pistons made by rs machine. . . Rs machine is a rather reputable shop. . im going to runs those in my 2L gsr this summer

there made by hastings. there the same ones i have but mine are .20 over and for a gsr, molley coated and cast itr modeled... i will have mine back together by wed i hope and i will let you know how they run, the ones i got are also 11:8:1 cp

ok, my machinest is a liar then, im going to go tell him hes wrong lol, anyways, yes he said my block should be done tomorrow and i will tell you how they work when i get it running, he did give me props though and said they were great pistons well crafted

do you think im measureing in mm or thousandths...
overall they are 81.5... i think we are both missunderstanding each other

not in the mood to argue, im letting him know that when i put mine back together i will see how they work

as i said i would the pistons work great, car runs smoother and cleaner than it did with the stock gsr pistons. i would recommend them if your not planning on spending big bucks for weisco or j&e

they came with floating wrist pins. stock rods and crank. just polished, it just sounds smoother... the rings on my pistons before though were bad so granted. it runs alot better, but ill give race axis a thumbs up

how'd you use floating pins with stock rods? did you have your machinist put bushings in them?

hahaha thanks for the suggestion on rods guys i already have 3 sets lying around i just wanna know which ones i'll have to use according to pin style then i'll determine what i wanna do from there all motor wise

Back