Race Scenario

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

GSRCRXsi

Super Moderator
VIP
ok theres this guy at school who was talkin shit today. i was talkin to someone else about my car and he comes up and is like "wanna race?" i asked him what he had, and he said its a chevy truck with a supercharger. the truck looks new, like 2002 or even 2003. its not a little s10 either, its one of the bigger ones (sorry, dont know chevys too well). im like "i dunno man" (im timid when it comes to racing cause of cops) and he walks away sayin "yea you better not want to cause it'll whop your ass" now im sittin there thinkin WTF??? now i want to race him to shut his fuckin mouth. i think i can beat it no problem, cause unless he's got a new tranny i doubt its as fast as he thinks it is not to mention that the thing prolly weight like 5000lbs (exaggeration i know, dont know the exact weight). mostlikely its automatic too. so i jus want to hear your guys input. ive got a 91 CRX si with B18C1 swap, I/E and flywheel. vs. big chevy truck with supercharger. what do you guys think?

i know i know, and im gonna do that, but i jus want some input from peeps, jus what car would you put your money on?

well, i hate commenting on these type of questions but i think the crx would get him with a gsr motor in it.

while i'm on this same subject let me say that i think it's lame how people post threads and ask which car is faster if they raced. there are too many variables involved. does it really matter if we think one car is faster than the other? is it somehow going to change the outcome of the race? HELL NO. like karnash said, go race and find out.
this isn't personal but geez, don't people ever learn. there are tons of these posts in this section and they almost always get the same answer, "go race and find out". sorry, just venting.

:rant:

yea its cool dude, this isnt supposed to be one of those posts that complete idots post with crazy scenarios, i dont race usually, but it pissed me off that this fuck was talkin shit and i dont know chevys too good, or their power or weight. i just wanted someones opinion so i can more accurately compasre the cars, and hence the race. i think its important to know what your racing against, rather then going into it blind folded.

ps. i love that emoticon, after watching it go through its little schpeile (sp?) a few times its pretty funny watchin it get all mad, lol

Back