Race time

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

nismogod

everyone says street racing is bad. Bleh. whatever

my thing here is, i live in the orlando/daytona area. i'm in search of some "gatherings" in the state of florida. anything within probably 200 miles i'm willin to attend, to scope other cars and possibly race. i dont want someone on here to be like "come race my boy..blah blah blah." i want someone to let me know if they have an idea as to local gatherings in their area, they are willing to go with me to, so i can race someone and make some money. for the both of us. as far as anyone needs to know at the gatherings, its a stripped EG, with a 50 shot on the D15, and i dont know shit. it'll actually be an H22 I/H/E with a 75shot. so, if anyone has any info or cares to make money, let me know. the longer we wait, the faster ima be. pm or post back.

the florida members of clubsi are good guys...........shit, they gave me a place to stay without really knowing them..

nice guys...check it out

there's all kinds of meetings down here in tampa. Come to Gandy Blvd on Sat night around midnight and chill, race on the bridge, whatever. its pretty cool and i've been looking for someone to hang out with myself....

milan, you are panhandle area correct? thats alil far, but i may make a trip eventually. tampa is about 2 hours, its not that bad. i've heard about the gandy bridge races. some serious competition out there. i think i might make it out that way. spectacle, ima add you so i can message you when i get out that way. maybe sometime you can make a trip out to lando. i'll scope seen and see whats up. keep replies comin. thanks guys.

awesome, i can make it there with the quickness. used to date a chick down there. isnt there a decent sized gathering of people in a plaza in davie? <spelling> also, i've been checkin around, i heard that tampa is really crackin down on street racing, especially out at the gandy bridge. im scopin everything out right now, car should be compete in a week. then gettin some goodies. i think this'll be fun stuff. milan, do you know if morrosso is 1/4 or an 1/8?

Back