Raced a Supra Turbo and a GNX

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

jeffie7

Wrong Whole!
VIP
Few weeks ago I went into safeway to do some shoping. On my way in there happened to be a Turbo Supra outside with who knows what mods all I could see was a very nice looking and sounding exhaust. The woman with the car was talking to some younger guys about it, then she saw me and pointed to my bike and said "now thats the way to do it."

After doing my shoping I hop on the bike and head out to the main road. I happened to catch the light at the main road and guess whos right in front of me? yup the Supra.
after the light turns green I pulled up next to them and started to play a tad then next thing you know we were off! I left that supra like it was standing still it was so sad Bahhahahahhahaa

Race 2

Today I was on my bike again sitting at a red light. To my left was a VERY NICE GNX He saw me checking out his car as Im sure most people do. The light turns green I slowly speed up "another car was in front of me) next thing I know I heard his turbos spin up (VERY LOUD" so I said to myself what the hell and did a roll on from 20mph or so in 2nd gear I had to cut by the car in front of me then played catch up The GNX held me off till around 70mph then I started to pull pretty hard, so at that point he shut it down and gave me a big smile and waved I gave him a thumbs up. I wonder if he knew I did not downshift (600cc bikes have no power under 9K I did a 4K roll on) If I went to first gear I would have left his ass like nothing. however, that car was still fucking FAST! one of the few American cars I really want to own one day. a Buick GNX.

Not many cars can hang with my bike even if I do a 6th gear roll on.

:blink:

Werd. I wonder if B will be happy the word "raced" is going to come up in the Lounge? :unsure:

Originally posted by revolution8k@Jun 19 2004, 04:02 PM
:blink:

Werd. I wonder if B will be happy the word "raced" is going to come up in the Lounge? :unsure:

Thats his problem he can open the race board back up if he likes
or if he really dislikes then he can delete this post I don't care either way

or, i can just move this post there, and it will be i'll post able.

I guess I can reopen it- but its going to have stricter rules...

time to make a poll

you can beat most any car even on a 500cc bike. It carries about the same level of accomplishment as doing a ricer flyby on someone and then bragging about how badly you smoked them.

Originally posted by Loco Honkey@Jun 19 2004, 10:57 PM
I'll run your bike in the turns with my AllTrac. Come to VT in August or September. :)

man if you run over him then its obvious who'll finish the race first. jm. :D

Im not trying to brag about killing 2 cars on my bike Im more so trying to push the point that the GNX was bad ass!

F the turbo supra my 350z should have taken it but the GNX that thing was QUICK!

Originally posted by Loco Honkey+Jun 21 2004, 11:21 PM-->
Originally posted by K2e2vin@Jun 21 2004, 04:53 PM
Loco Honkey
@Jun 19 2004, 10:57 PM
I'll run your bike in the turns with my AllTrac.  Come to VT in August or September.  :)

man if you run over him then its obvious who'll finish the race first. jm. :D

I'd be more worried about him plowing into the back of me as I outbrake him...

you really think you could out brake me? SS bikes brake SICK FAST first thing I do is slide my body ALL the way back and then I can nail the brakes and "try" not to flip lol

Just remember supersport bikes have 3 rotors that are cut so they stay cool and the bikes weight 375lbs =)

if you ever want to do a 100-0MPH brake test Im game!

Back