Rachelle sent me 2 pics of a cute kid

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

One of my friends was really about to do that, because she wanted a boy. 95K for a newborn....

She changed her mind.

You have no idea how many people would be willing to pay for you to have their child.

Pregnancy is not something you'd want to go through for money, plus you would just be having the baby, it wouldn't be "yours" in a normal legit operation. They'd use the female eggs and the dudes sperm.

She was just offered the 95k because the couple looked somewhat similar and would have been happy. It did come out a damn cute baby though....:shrug2:

ugh Babies.. they make too much noise and u have to feed them.. I can barely change my own diapers... let alone anyone else's

lol... then what is it you do then?

If I was that kid in the basket thing with wheels (so brain dead right now...) Id poop my self and make the lady clean it up...
"thats for stuffin me in here b*tch"

Edit: is it just me or does that lady have a really ugly ass?

yeah its been tossed around and fornicated up. lol

I thought the pic was pretty sucky. I mean, wont his legs fall asleep or something. damn that would have to hurt when he wakes up.

lol...I'll play with them, feed them, take them where they need to go and put on seaseme street when I get tired of them.

If I don't want to change diapers, stick them on the potty in front of the TV. I remember...LMFAO, I tied her to the potty one day, she just bothered me all fricken day and kept shittin herself, so I stripped her down put her on the potty in front of the TV and tied her to the potty with a shoestring. She wouldn't shit or piss in it...

Quoted post[/post]]
yeah its been tossed around and fornicated up. lol

I thought the pic was pretty sucky. I mean, wont his legs fall asleep or something. damn that would have to hurt when he wakes up.

LOL............ its a saggy bum.. no wonder the kid would rather be in the basket thing instead of walking beside her..

Quoted post[/post]]
lol...I'll play with them, feed them, take them where they need to go and put on seaseme street when I get tired of them.

If I don't want to change diapers, stick them on the potty in front of the TV. I remember...LMFAO, I tied her to the potty one day, she just bothered me all fricken day and kept shittin herself, so I stripped her down put her on the potty in front of the TV and tied her to the potty with a shoestring. She wouldn't shit or piss in it...

ROFL!!!!!!!!! haha poor kid

Back