Racing Hart Cp-035

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

NoJokE

Do they come in gunmetal? If so, does anyone know a site where i could get some. The real deal, not Rota or some shit.

i think white and silver are the only colors.. unless you get the big honkin cp035R that is a chrome 18" :lol:

Originally posted by B16@May 21 2003, 04:50 PM
i think white and silver are the only colors.. unless you get the big honkin cp035R that is a chrome 18" :lol:

damn that sucks, i want 15's and i've only seen gold and white for the CP-035's, and those are bad ass light wheels.

Originally posted by TypeRcivic+May 21 2003, 01:57 PM-->
@May 21 2003, 04:50 PM

damn that sucks, i want 15's and i've only seen gold and white for the CP-035's, and those are bad ass light wheels.

yes, gold was what i was thinking... not silver... :bash:

you dont get CP-035s as a fasion statement .... you get them because they weigh 7.5lbs
who gives a rats ass what they look like at that point .... slap some track tires on the fuckers and go race
dont put street tires on them and try to pimp around town... thats not what they are for

Originally posted by E_SolSi@May 21 2003, 05:46 PM
you dont get CP-035s as a fasion statement .... you get them because they weigh 7.5lbs
who gives a rats ass what they look like at that point .... slap some track tires on the fuckers and go race
dont put street tires on them and try to pimp around town... thats not what they are for

:werd:

Originally posted by E_SolSi@May 21 2003, 08:46 PM

I never said as a fashion statement, but GOLD AND WHITE as the only options for the 15's sucks is all im trying to say

other than the weight difference why do you want to spend $$$ on Racing HArt when you could save a bunch on a set of Rota subzero's that look just like em ??

Originally posted by CRX-YEM@May 22 2003, 06:43 PM
other than the weight difference why do you want to spend $$$ on Racing HArt when you could save a bunch on a set of Rota subzero's that look just like em ??

The RH CP-035's weigh 7.9 lbs, the Rota Subzeros weigh 12 lbs. 4.1 lbs per wheel, 16.4 lbs total saved if i get the RH's. And thats UNSPRUNG weight. That is the reason i want the CP-035s. If i wanted looks i might get Rota's, i want the actual performance. They are the lightest wheel that i've come across in 15's.

Originally posted by TypeRcivic+May 22 2003, 06:57 PM-->
@May 22 2003, 06:43 PM

The RH CP-035's weigh 7.9 lbs, the Rota Subzeros weigh 12 lbs. 4.1 lbs per wheel, 16.4 lbs total saved if i get the RH's. And thats UNSPRUNG weight. That is the reason i want the CP-035s. If i wanted looks i might get Rota's, i want the actual performance. They are the lightest wheel that i've come across in 15's.

:werd: .
IMO 15x7 cp-035's are the sickest street wheels out there... regardless of color.

I understand completely, just didn't want to see you go buyin a set of expensive rims for no reason at all.

Back