Racing teams, or lack thereof

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

V8 Slut

So here's a question for everyone in the midwest, namely in the colorado region of the world: why don't people here work in teams? Even in backwards places like the deep south have teams. I haven't run accross a single serious team here. (except for mine of course.) (which will remain anonymous) Please, someone answer me about this!!!

"work in teams" ????

"teams" are for fucking highschoolers and guys who need an indentity to define themselves in their own minds as "cool"

Me and Rsaeini on here kick it, we both share the same interest in hondas, but you dont see me and him forming a "team" ....

that shit is for little kids

i disagree....being in a crew helps you to share knowledge, experience, and labor. Its a great way to spend your weekends......if you've ever been to a REAL show, the crew's are where its at in terms of mods.

yeah, and btw, you still didn't answer my question....simply stating that high schoolers are the only ones that form teams doesn't make sense.

Originally posted by V8 Slut@Nov 6 2003, 06:37 PM
i disagree....being in a crew helps you to share knowledge, experience, and labor.

1. share knowledge.

everything i ever needed to know i learned on hondaswap.com

2. share experience.

huh?

3. share labor.

ill hit up Ray, or my boy Chavo or a few other friends to come over if i really need help.

so umm no. no need for a "crew" here.

Originally posted by V8 Slut@Nov 6 2003, 06:37 PM
i disagree....being in a crew helps you to share knowledge, experience, and labor.

:concur: thats why three of my friends and I started a little thing called SPoda B' i would like to get a meet together sometime, well way before December 15th if at all possible. People, let me know, I dont want my crew to die when I go to Basic!

Originally posted by hawjdude@Nov 26 2003, 07:18 PM
what state are you from v8 slut. Sounds like you really need to race someone.

Ummm, he's pretty quick. I can attest to that. :)

Back