Racing@the track with my 190hp/134 torge

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

you should be mid 13's with that setup. but what do i know, i run 15's!!!!

its sad really

I also concur with the lsd transmission, and to completely ignore urges to buy "bling" products.

I am not a Show person I am all about go. But since I had come to an end road of all motor, there's nothing else that I could add to the motor to reach my goal (maybe a stroker kit, what do you guys think?) I want the body kit, rims, hood and other goodies so that I have a much higher chance of selling the car if I ever decided to sell it. Now a day, people dont buy fast cars that look crappy and rusty. Now that i am done with all go, I want to make it all show too so that someone who interest in both might buy it. My car currently have 5k miles on everything except the stroker that has about 49k miles and the body has about 90k. I am 25 and not giving up on racing but will move racing to a higher and well respectible level by other business person since i am an accountant. I dont want to drive a suit up honda to work, this looks bad on my career. I am thinking about selling my car after I make it all go and show and buy a 94-up twin turbo supra and suite it up and still be classic about it too. My car is severely secures with Viper alarm system and a lock on the clucth pedal, pretty much 99.9999% undriveable without getting the lock on the cluctch pedal out. Beside, my car is store in garage during the winter and only driven during the other three seasons (MN). I know if i run with slicks, I could probably hit 13s, but I would prefer running on street tires. I will definitely get some good tires. thanks

so you're saying you want a stroker kit... but you have 49k miles on the stroker...??..

and no one will buy a rusty car...but yours is garaged kept...??..

yes, i bought the motor from hmotoronline. the motor claimed to have "35k" and I rebuild the whole motor from internal except the stroker. MAYBE YOU MISSED UNDERSTANDING ME, I AM CURIOUS IF AN AFTER MARKET STROKER WOULD HELP IN REACHING THE 13s goal. What i am trying to say is that I buited my car interally except the stroker. theres nothing wrong with my motor or the stroker.

yes, i bought the motor from hmotoronline. the motor claimed to have "35k" and I rebuild the whole motor from internal except the stroker. MAYBE YOU MISSED UNDERSTANDING ME, I AM CURIOUS IF AN AFTER MARKET STROKER WOULD HELP IN REACHING THE 13s goal. What i am trying to say is that I buited my car interally except the stroker. theres nothing wrong with my motor or the stroker.

are you trying to say crank?

stroker=crank?

For the price of a stroker kit, machine work, and isntallation, you could have a turbo kit and a standalone.

its just not worth it

Originally posted by GSRCRXsi@Aug 26 2004, 09:15 PM
are you trying to say crank?

stroker=crank?
[post=382448]Quoted post[/post]​

Yeah, thats what he means... he wants to stroke the motor... but as B said a turbo will net you more power for the amount of money invested.

Back