Racing

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

What got you guys int racing? it doesnt matter if its legal or illegal, but what got you started?... and also, what kinda thrills do you get from racing?... what do you find enjoyable about it? thanx in advance...

Originally posted by rudeludenotmeanthough@Jun 4 2003, 10:50 PM
What got you guys int racing? it doesnt matter if its legal or illegal, but what got you started?... and also, what kinda thrills do you get from racing?... what do you find enjoyable about it? thanx in advance...

1. being born a dood.

2. exhileration, success

3. see #2

Originally posted by rudeludenotmeanthough@Jun 4 2003, 09:50 PM

Growing up around my dads cars and his racing is what got me into it. The rush of driving fast on the track is something I love also.

well at 18 it was about the only thing i could do work on that would actually have a result because of my work. I enjoy the thrill of racing, especially all motor. I am a big all motor fan because 5hp can win a race.

Milan

1. the movie the fast and the furious
2. i just love doing over 150mph down 5 and a half miles of city streets
3. i enjoy beating ferraris on pacific coast hwy with my flourescent orange supra and then stopping at a burger joint for a sandwich

:lol: sorry couldnt resist

For those 9 seconds or less...... IM FREE. more like for me, in those 16 seconds or more.....

Fast and the furious is fucking gay, and has done nothing but spawn those damn euro tail light, led winshield washer light, coffee can muffler racers. The movie fast and the furious is all bullshit. The thing that got me started racing is motors, and the fact that they have so many different parts that all must work in order it looks do difficult but it is so easy.

the game Test Drive got me into acutal racing, but ive have always been interested in how things work and all that, so i guess ive always been into tuning.

Originally posted by karnash@Jun 5 2003, 02:16 PM
thats why i wrap mine around my waist a few times :D

And here I thought you just had some abnormally large love handles.

serious answer =

since i was real little i loved tryin to figure out how things worked. i would push the pedal on my moms sewing machine casue it gave me the feeling of controling a gas pedal in a car. i love driving anything and everything, i did wheelies on my sit down lawn mower as a kid. but the number one reason why i love gas powered anything controled by me is the feeling i get when i bring it to its limits, the feeling of controling something that appears totally out of control.

1) I have always had a love for the old school muscle cars but couldn't afford one, and this is a way for me build something and relax.

2) I am a Tech. Ed teacher and it gives me a kind of street credibility with my students. (they now know the difference between rice and not rice)

3) It give me a chance to hang out with my younger bro at shows, swaps, and autoX's

Back