Radar/ Laser jammers?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

hello and welcome to the internet!

you want to know how to build or where to get:
radar jammers
laser jammers
traffic light controllers
low yeild nuclear devices
basicly anything you can think of.....

this is what you do:

go to www.google.com
type what you are looking for in the search bar
read the results that come back
possibly adjust the wording of your search for more or different results
read some more
be sure to research on the legal issues concerning whatever you are thinking of buying or building (ignorance is not an excuse for engaging in illegal activity)
take all of your new found knowledge and use it however the hell you want to

little storie i found on the net. probably false..but anyways....

A friend of my father's was a cop in Nevada, and he was assigned the graveyard shift, posted outside of town on a little used section of road, given a radar gun and ordered to stay put and to pull motorists over for speeding. One night, while the officer waits by the side of the road, the radar gun starts screaming for no apparent reason at all, registering about 140. The officer, who was sleepy anyway, attributes this to a faulty gun, and ignores the incident.

A week later the same thing happens again, on the same stretch of road, at about the same time at night. This time, however, the gun registers 145, and the officer pays more attention. Later, after his shift is over, he has the gun checked out for problems, and is told it is operating perfectly. A week later, same road, same time, the gun goes off. By now the police officer is confused, and angry.

The next week he has men stationed at a road block a few miles down from the spot where he has been positioned. Like clockwork, the radar gun goes off, and he alerts his friends to get ready for whatever is racing down the highway.

At the road block is stopped a black Lamborghini, with an engine iced and baffled for silent running. The driver is a drug mule, hauling a load and staying on the backroads, and less frequently monitored highways. The car itself is running without headlights, while the driver wears night vision goggles.

I heard a story about a guy who used to race his dragster down the highway at like 200 at night in the midwest. He used N/V too. fucking sweet.

lamborghini story is BS.. check the link Urban legands

Radar/lasar jammers aren't illegal in all states. However, get caught using one and I'm sure you'll wish you never bought/made one.

Hey I still think weather that story about the lambo is true or not... I think it still sounds sweet! It was enough for me to keep reading it! Sounds like you could make a movie from it! As for the Jammers i think they work ok... my buddy had one in his dads viper and it seemed to do the trick! my 2 cents

i'm in Quebec, canada so i don't really care about..if i can or cannot have a radar detector, it's illegal here, but alot of people have some...your cops in the US are not really good, i has onces in your nice country and got stop, because a tail light was white and not amber like they want it! I have a Quebec plate, and his there saying thats it's illegal and shit..hahaha..like i care what he says..i live in quebec, i go in the US like 2 times a years and thats about all..so...anyways that he gave me a ticket for that..a warning would have been good, since i don't live in the US.

maybe it's not related to anything...but had to tell the storie.

yea.. you can't expect to come here and not follow the guidelines. That is like me going into cali with a 99 camaro that is carbed and breaks all the laws. They'll simply tell me to turn around and get the fuck out or give me a ticket.

You have to know the laws to each and every place you go... glad you got a ticket.. white tails are gay

Originally posted by ovcrash@Jul 2 2003, 01:11 PM
little storie i found on the net. probably false..but anyways....

A friend of my father's was a cop in Nevada, and he was assigned the graveyard shift, posted outside of town on a little used section of road, given a radar gun and ordered to stay put and to pull motorists over for speeding. One night, while the officer waits by the side of the road, the radar gun starts screaming for no apparent reason at all, registering about 140. The officer, who was sleepy anyway, attributes this to a faulty gun, and ignores the incident.

A week later the same thing happens again, on the same stretch of road, at about the same time at night. This time, however, the gun registers 145, and the officer pays more attention. Later, after his shift is over, he has the gun checked out for problems, and is told it is operating perfectly. A week later, same road, same time, the gun goes off. By now the police officer is confused, and angry.

The next week he has men stationed at a road block a few miles down from the spot where he has been positioned. Like clockwork, the radar gun goes off, and he alerts his friends to get ready for whatever is racing down the highway.

At the road block is stopped a black Lamborghini, with an engine iced and baffled for silent running. The driver is a drug mule, hauling a load and staying on the backroads, and less frequently monitored highways. The car itself is running without headlights, while the driver wears night vision goggles.

I've heard that story before, only the last person who told it said the car was a Porsche.

Originally posted by Domeskilla@Jul 4 2003, 10:41 AM
You have to know the laws to each and every place you go... glad you got a ticket.. white tails are gay

You have 50 fucking states..with 50 differents rules and guidelines..and you tell me..to know every laws! Well i guess i'm gonna start reading!!
And how many times did you come to canada you? and do you know every laws in canada? i guess not...

i did not have white tails, i had white lights in them..and you need amber lights..! anyways..just plain stupid!

I believe it was radartest.com that had the article about how Laser works really well at jamming, but Radar isn't effectively jammed by any device out there. I'd link to it but the site is down, search yourself if you interested.

Originally posted by ovcrash+Jul 4 2003, 12:09 PM-->
Domeskilla
@Jul 4 2003, 10:41 AM

You have 50 fucking states..with 50 differents rules and guidelines..and you tell me..to know every laws! Well i guess i'm gonna start reading!!
And how many times did you come to canada you? and do you know every laws in canada? i guess not...

i did not have white tails, i had white lights in them..and you need amber lights..! anyways..just plain stupid!

hmm, yes. before i travel, i learn about the state, b/c "i'm not from around here" isn't a valid excuse here. I dont goto canada.. why would i want to go there anyways? Canada has nothing that i care to see or do.

I know my road laws and i know the states i'm moving to. White lights are just plain stupid and when you get hit b/c grandma didnt know white meant stop, i'm going to laugh if the insurance company laughs at you.

Canada rocks dude! Everything is cheap as shit, and they have awesome skiing. Montreal is an awesome city too for partying. And if none of that is your cup of tea, I know cars are, the exchange rate is awesome. Go up there and buy shit for your car and come back with it. I have a buddy that buys his cars in Canada, because its so much cheaper.

As far as the white bulbs in the taillights, I have that. I have never been bothered except as inspection time when they make me replace them back to amber for a few minutes. I do worry though that someday I'll get pulled over coming back from the bar or something stupid like that and get fucked. It's a stupid law anyway, they are brighter and safer when they are white. Oh well.

They aren't safer.. in the middle of the day, not everyone can see them. No one is looking for white light that could also be a reflection of something.

Canada doesn't rock.. shit isn't cheap.. what we pay here, for the same part to be sold to you, its twice as much.. b000000000!

#1 - Those people out of not everyone that can't see it, yeah they are called blind and aren't driving. :p I have a 00 ex with the regular lenses, it show's up white, so a relection isn't a likely reaction. Trust me its pretty obvious what is during the day. Simply because its still very easy to see, and the only thing that flashes on the back of the car is turn signals, people get it.

#2 - If you don't go to canada how can you speak on the subject of how much things cost?

Back