Radiator for s-10

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

kstewart253

I have conforted over an S-10 to a 350 motor. I need to replace the radiator but I am not sure what year or kind to use. Anyone have any ideas?

I'd say if the one that was with the 350 will fit then try and use it and if not then I'd look into a all aluminum one made to fit into the s-10. It would probably be a good idea to check out some of the s-10 forums that are out there.

Becool makes a s10 radiator for the s10 with a v8 conversion, but I was short on cash so I found a dual core one out of a 3rd gen camaro. It was taller so the support would not work but if you are good with a welder I made a support in like 30 minutes. It will fit in the bottom one fine though.

note its there first post and they are asking the honda community?? wierd....

honestly need alot more details... because honestly i swapped a small block into my 86 S10, it originally came with a 2.5 I-4...and i used the stock 4 cyl radiator after i swapped in the V8... it worked just fine

I think Blanco was making fun of the conforted, wondering what conforted meant.

I have conforted over an S-10 to a 350 motor. I need to replace the radiator but I am not sure what year or kind to use. Anyone have any ideas?

find one from a 4.3 v6 should drop in and correct size neck for a 350

:driver:wow hope you like it im in the middle of helping a friend put a ls6 with L92 heads in a 96 s10 lil bit of wiring and we will be done and ready to tune hope my trans holds up I KNOW IT WILL most power so far on one of my 4l60e s is 940 at the wheels in a 07 Z06 that was converted to a outomatic with a Tcom box what trans did you use a 700r4??

Back