Radiator Probs..

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

JrSiRb16A

sup..my radiator gotta a leak..so naturally i have to get a new one..i spoke to a few people on the phone..and they keep asking which radiator do i have..Nippondensolf or Toyo..well there is no badge on my shit..and then somebody told me to check the blades on the fan for intials or a name..but there is nothin..so does it matter which one i have..or which one to get..i guess 91 Honda Civic Si's came with 2 different radiators..does anybody know if this matters or is there any other way to identify which one it is..any help would be appreciated..

Call 1-800-RADIATOR.

Full Brass radiator for any model Civic Si, $125.

It kicks ass, and no need to worry about leaks anymore! :)

I would suggest a fluidyne radiator or pwr, preferably a pwr because they are much cheaper and both of these flow really well. Any aluminum radiator is better then a stock metal/plastic radiator that comes in most honda's. I have never used a brass radiator, but I have also never heard of bad luck with them either.

I got mine 3 years ago.. it's painted black, it's just a factory style replacement, only no plastic bullshit endtanks.

I've enjoyed mine, and never had any problems with it.

Just get a 90-93 Teg radiator. I have one and fits almost perfect.

Back