radiator time

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

The radiator should be ok if it fits well in the car. The fan looks like a cheapy. it may be worth upgrading the fan down the road but it should be ok for a while.

well this will be the radiotor i use with my turbo setup so i want to get a good one the first time do you know where a good fan is online?

Depending on your budget you may want to look into a flex lite fan. I have not used them personally but I have heard good things about them. Another good option would be a hayden universal fan. I have used many of them on customers cars and have not had a problem. look into something like this, Hayden Rapid-Cool 3711 - Electric Fan Kit | O'Reilly Auto Parts It should work great if you have enough room to install it on the radiator.

The one you have listed i wouldnt get, just based on the fan. My car got hot with a fan like that even with a name brand (fluidyne) half size radiator. The setup i have in my turbo teg now is a cheaper one from ebay, but it has a larger, fully shrouded fan that seals up nice. It came as a kit and has worked nice for me.

If you have money to spend, Mishimoto makes some good stuff, use the civic half size radiator and slim fam. Yonaka also makes a more budget friendly radiator and slim fan setup.

Back