1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

radiator time

Discussion in 'Integra' started by adecorzo, Feb 15, 2012.

1. adecorzo

adecorzo TronicsClub.com

HALF SIZE 94-01 INTEGRA RACING RADIATOR+SLIM FAN+MOUNT | eBay

my radiator is either cracked or leaking somewhere because i see antifreeze everywhere so im thinking about getting a half size one what do you guys think also this will be the radiator for my turbo build so is this one good enough i don't want to have to buy another one later on :)

2. Fernpatch

Fernpatch Member

The radiator should be ok if it fits well in the car. The fan looks like a cheapy. it may be worth upgrading the fan down the road but it should be ok for a while.

3. adecorzo

adecorzo TronicsClub.com

well this will be the radiotor i use with my turbo setup so i want to get a good one the first time do you know where a good fan is online?

4. Fernpatch

Fernpatch Member

Depending on your budget you may want to look into a flex lite fan. I have not used them personally but I have heard good things about them. Another good option would be a hayden universal fan. I have used many of them on customers cars and have not had a problem. look into something like this, Hayden Rapid-Cool 3711 - Electric Fan Kit | O'Reilly Auto Parts It should work great if you have enough room to install it on the radiator.

5. FLounder

FLounder power hungry VIP

The one you have listed i wouldnt get, just based on the fan. My car got hot with a fan like that even with a name brand (fluidyne) half size radiator. The setup i have in my turbo teg now is a cheaper one from ebay, but it has a larger, fully shrouded fan that seals up nice. It came as a kit and has worked nice for me.

6. adecorzo

adecorzo TronicsClub.com

7. thenoxus1

thenoxus1 Quick-Spool Racing LLC

If you have money to spend, Mishimoto makes some good stuff, use the civic half size radiator and slim fam. Yonaka also makes a more budget friendly radiator and slim fan setup.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted