radiator?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

autox 89 dx

what radiator would be better a stock full radiator or out of a eg half size one? Oh ya this is for my 91 Si

why would you put a smaller radiator in?? you really need to put up more info. Such as why are you changing your radiator. Is the current one bad or do you need to change it due to mods. If everything is stock then you should put a stock radiator back in.

the person that i got the car from crashed it before i got it and they just fixed the front and the little post that hold the radiator in place are broken and the radiator is just being held in by the hoses and the hoses are all old and soft and are now starting to crack.Im doing a mini me swap with a sohc ZC with a Z6 head.My cousins husband has an extra radiator that why I was asking

unless the header (or turbo) interferes with the full size radiator, stick with it. a half size radiator in a ef that's driven hard in a hot climate (like phoenix) will have problems keeping temps in check. if you live somewhere that it doesn't ever get over 90degrees, you'll probably be fine with the half size.

Here's a suggestion....get a Del Sol VTEC radiator and make it fit. I have been taught that it is by far the BEST Honda radiator as it is a two row versus a one row. It will definitely be worth having it for better cooling. Best of luck. :thumbsup:

If I am wrong in this please feel free to shoot me in the face with a bazooka. :D

Here's a suggestion....get a Del Sol VTEC radiator and make it fit. I have been taught that it is by far the BEST Honda radiator as it is a two row versus a one row. It will definitely be worth having it for better cooling. Best of luck. :thumbsup:

If I am wrong in this please feel free to shoot me in the face with a bazooka. :D

just like the eg rads, its way too tall. you have to put it in leaning and crooked. youre off the hook for the time being, i mustve misplaced my bazooka:(

i remember when i was researching doing my b16 swap in my crx a lot of people recommeneded putting in a DA radiator as opposed to the oem EF rad to keep temps in check

Back