Radiator?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

hondachris1994

I have a 94 cx hatch with a b16,the stock radiator in my car is a singlecore radiator,can I use a delsovtec radiator without no mods,because it is a dualcore radiator?anyone know

Quoted post[/post]]
I have a 94 cx hatch with a b16,the stock radiator in my car is a singlecore radiator,can I use a delsovtec radiator without no mods,because it is a dualcore radiator?anyone know

I'm pretty sure the Del Slow's radiatior is half-width of a normal radiator, hence the dual core. You'd have to build brackets to make it fit, but people usually only do that if they are having clearance issues with a turbo or header. If you want a good dual core to improve cooling, hit the aftermarket.

Well my stock 1 has a crack at the top so can I get a gd aftermarket radiator for under $150, because a stock 1 is about $100 or is there going to b any difference?Will a OEM b alright for a civic with a b16?

i used a oem one from a 95 civic when i did my b16 swap in my crx and had no problems with it at all. it was the single core
motor.jpg

I somehow scored a dual core rad when I replaced my older leaky one. Dual core radiator fits with no problem. Mind you, you'll need a Del Sol VTEC set of radiator hoses.

Yes, you can fit the dual core del sol VTEC radiator in with no problems. It fits in just like the stock single core- it's the same width. I have one in my Civic.

Back