radiators interchangable?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

90sihatch

My radiators leaking from the top and it's time for a new one. When I bought my motor the guys at the junkyard told me i got everything under the hood, but I didn't take the radiator because I didn't want to take the time to do it and didn't think I needed it. So my question is, if I were to get the radiator from the 92 ls, will it fit in my 90 hatch? hoses in the same locationd? bolt up the same? thanks

Quoted post[/post]]
My radiators leaking from the top and it's time for a new one. When I bought my motor the guys at the junkyard told me i got everything under the hood, but I didn't take the radiator because I didn't want to take the time to do it and didn't think I needed it. So my question is, if I were to get the radiator from the 92 ls, will it fit in my 90 hatch? hoses in the same locationd? bolt up the same? thanks
No, the 90-93 Integra radiators are physically too tall.

my delsol half half radiator, stock is also too tall.

i plan to throw it it my crx when i put the ls in, im just gona weld on some new brackets lower on that lower crossmember.

Back