Raging about road rage

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Capt. Orygun

Win the Day
So I'm watching Fox News this morning, they're talking about how "experts" think road rage is a disease not a temper issue... I can't wait to here the fucking low lives start using the "road rage disease" defense in court. Goddamn it if you break the law IT'S YOUR FUCKING FAULT!!!

:mad:

if people were actually taught how to drive, instead of how to park and put on their blinkers, there would be a lot less road rage.

IMO, the Us driver certificate program needs to be ammended. It needs to be made more difficult, like in Europe, to get a license.

the other side of the coin is that it costs close to $1,200US to get a licence in the UK

hell...i get road rage...but thats cuz of the people that cant drive in this shitty town im in...but if there is ever a wreck im in and its my fault...you better bet im pulling the road rage disease card...lmfao

This is precisely why I always keep a handful of pennies in my vehicle at all times...

nothing fucks up a car's windshield and/or paint like a handful of pennies at 70+mph

Back