Ragnarok Online

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Capt. Orygun

Win the Day
Sucks balls, I mean really who makes one of these without any sort of quest system whatsoever. As soon as you get your class it's like "okay ur own your own go kill stuff"

Sigh

that game was old years ago, and yes it always sucked :p

believe it or not, ive played worse. try priston tales lol

Guild Wars has kept me interested longer than any other MMORPG has. I haven't played WoW yet though, so I can't say much about how it fares against that. The lack of a subscription helps though.

its a gimmick, there will be lots of expansion that will be mandatory to continue playing. they have to pay for server upkeep somehow.
i played guildwars beta and its decent, but WAY too linear for my tastes. you cant leave the path for christs sakes, its like playing a pretty adult version of crash bandicoot. noone would pay monthly for it, thats why its free :p
the combat system is great though, its a big bonus for it.

ive played 95% of mmorpgs out to date, even ones youll never hear of (ragnarok, priston tales, rubies of eventide) currently im only playing wow. its the best there is imo, at least as far as fantasy mmorpgs. i just wish the pvp wasnt so pussified.

lack of freedom to move and explore is not worth 30 bucks every 6 months imo :p

but hey to each his own, just know that WoW is better :p

I've done quite a bit of exploring in GW....

Playing the beta isn't like playing the retail release I guess.

I don't doubt that WoW is better - I just don't have a lot of time to play it and thus can't justify the monthly fee.

i played tibia for about a year... got tired of doing the same thing over and over. if you want to check it out -

www.tibia.com

my character is "Usako" on the amera server.

Back