"Rally" drivers got owned.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

lmao
ive seen the videos of these rallys .... a $1000 ticket is a bagde of honor

Yea, watch mischife videos. They pull everyone over all the time having multiple countys after them. I was watching a video of one of them, they all took the same exit, then went off road in the desert to hide. Well turns out Perrali P-zeros are not the best off road tire. Like 8 cars ended up getting 2-4 flats because there were inch or so thorns over the dirt.

Originally posted by E_SolSi@Jun 7 2005, 02:05 AM
lmao
ive seen the videos of these rallys .... a $1000 ticket is a bagde of honor
[post=508886]Quoted post[/post]​

werd.

multiples = respect :p

Yea, watch mischife videos. They pull everyone over all the time having multiple countys after them. I was watching a video of one of them, they all took the same exit, then went off road in the desert to hide. Well turns out Perrali P-zeros are not the best off road tire. Like 8 cars ended up getting 2-4 flats because there were inch or so thorns over the dirt.

yea, seen that one

pretty funny too...

Originally posted by asmallsol@Jun 7 2005, 08:05 AM
[post=508947]Quoted post[/post]​

i love the mischief videos

That's not the way you do a Poker run.. A Poker run can be slow, because regardless of how quick you get to the deck - It's the cards you play that lets you win at the end of the day.

"for anyone that pays that much to play poker" Poker run, not Poker.

-> Steve

Back