Rampage On A Rampage?!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

ramp-arrest.jpg

another example the of money not buying any class or brains ( you can take a person outta the ghetto , but not the ghetto outta the person ) not sure who said that but it fits

Now, how the fuck are you going to drive around in a truck with your own face plastered all over it? Ar-Ro-Gance. Hope he didn't blow all of that money already, he's going to need it now.
That's his truck he got when he first signed with the UFC. He said he wasn't known by the US fans since he was fighting in PRIDE so he was thinking this could be more of free advertisement for himself.

another example the of money not buying any class or brains ( you can take a person outta the ghetto , but not the ghetto outta the person ) not sure who said that but it fits
Yes and no. If you've ever seen interviews with him you'd know he's very intelligent in the way he handles himself outside of the ring. I'm not trying to defend what he did but i'm almost sure something in his head is messing with him. Losing the title might have hurt him a lot more than he showed...

"You can take the boy out the ghetto, but you can't take the ghetto out the boy."
"You can take the boy out the hood but you can't take the hood out the homeboy"... That's how it's said :p

the rematch is at best off for now, that's for sure

rampagemotivation.jpg

Sorry B, that cop's holding a gun, guess this should be in NWS

Now, how the fuck are you going to drive around in a truck with your own face plastered all over it? Ar-Ro-Gance. Hope he didn't blow all of that money already, he's going to need it now.
i would imagine that was a stipulation for receiving the truck

Eventually, his car came to a stop and he was taken into custody at gunpoint. Cops took him to the Orange County Jail, but they determined he was "medically unfit" to be booked. Cops won't say if he was high.

Rampage is currently in an O.C. hospital.

Sorry B, that cop's holding a gun, guess this should be in NWS
man that guys an asshole
lol

Last edited:
Back