ran into a nice cop today

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

i got pulled over about 3 weeks ago. the cop didnt radar me. but he saw me going fast, and then chased me for a few blocks(i didnt know he was behind me). i think he was mad because he could not catch me. he wrote me a unsafe driving speed ticket and an expired registration tickit too! thing is my registration didnt expire untill the next month. two other cops show up and they are really cool. i was very respectfull to them. i told they could search my car. the dickhead cop gave me a feild sobriety test. i passed ofcourse. but long story short i was driving a little fast. i plead not guilty, and they set me a court date for november. we will see how it goes then..........

I just got in a 3 car pile up last week. I called the cops immediately, as I was in the front of the pile up and got the short end of the stick. The cop was so freaking cool it was ridiculous.

My car is pretty fucked up and he was super legit about giving me the correct case number, the propper adjuster's number of the kid at fault so I could go after him, suggested I go to the doctor, and literally went out of his way to help the people in the accident, even though no one was really injured. I was so surprised by all this.

That's the nicest cop I have ever heard of...

police_budget_cuts1.jpg

I just got in a 3 car pile up last week. I called the cops immediately, as I was in the front of the pile up and got the short end of the stick. The cop was so freaking cool it was ridiculous.

My car is pretty fucked up and he was super legit about giving me the correct case number, the propper adjuster's number of the kid at fault so I could go after him, suggested I go to the doctor, and literally went out of his way to help the people in the accident, even though no one was really injured. I was so surprised by all this.

pics of wreck?

probably because you were acting like a douche.. i've been pulled over several times for speeding.. let off all but once.. .. hell , even doing 84 in a 45... just gotta be polite and straight up w/ them..
I need to live in the part of cail that your living in then..lol..

I lost count how many times a cop has passed me on the other side of the street just to bust a bitch and pull me over for driving my honda.. sometimes its so bad out here that as soon as I see a cop I have to pull in to random houses or stores just so they dont fuck with me..

mann I hate cail cops..:(

I lost count how many times a cop has passed me on the other side of the street just to bust a bitch and pull me over for driving my honda.. sometimes its so bad out here that as soon as I see a cop I have to pull in to random houses or stores just so they dont fuck with me..

seriously dude i know what u mean

i would like to request pictures of said Honda, preferably with you driving it, or at least behind the wheel of it... also if possible id like a video with audio of this Honda being driven

i am damn near positive that there is more to this

me thinks wing or unpainted cf hood....those will usually get you in trouble. Tanabe exhaust too...almost forgot about that.

i would like to request pictures of said Honda, preferably with you driving it, or at least behind the wheel of it... also if possible id like a video with audio of this Honda being driven

even if he is the riciest mf in the city...what would he be doing that causes cops to pull him over(speeding or wreckles then yea he deserves it).....most the time poeple with rice out cars have no elligal mods besides the exhaust...i bet damn choppers are way way louder then your daily ricer exhaust

alright.. just to prove how fucked up it is out here I will take some pics.. I have no body kit or riced out exhaust or anything like that. In fact I made sure the shop that made my exhaust would look as oem as possible. The only thing I do have that causes a bit of attention is a big ass rice-tastic autometer tach gauge that Im working on gettin rid of(no money) on the left side of my cluster. I even put a jdm badge in front of it so that you cant really see it when a cop passes by..

sometimes I laugh when I ask the cop why he pulled me over..
they come up with the dumbest reasons..lol..

I am not going to lie. My car his pretty ricey, I put a body kit on when I was 16 and havnt had the coin to strip all the bullshit off and such (I have a three year old). Anyway, I have never been profiled, pulled over for no reason etc. People seem to have this irrational hatred of the cops but the second someone rips them off who do they call?

People seem to have this irrational hatred of the cops but the second someone rips them off who do they call?
GHOST BUSTERS!!! Oh, wait, you said ripped off.

Last edited:
Back