Random Ass QUESTION for all...come look.!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

hybrid89

thistownsucks...
Not trying to get super deep on anyone, but I was just sitting here and a thought popped into my head....thought it would be fun to see a response to this...

If you died right now,(well after you read this) you would pass on.......... what ONE thing would you miss the most from this life?

NOW! be honest...it could be you loved ones, car, new shoes, girlfriend/wifes smell, your favorite band.....anything... tangble or not, selfish or not.........what would it be?

mine....playing my drums live on stage

hmmm...i hope they have macaroni and cheese in heaven...lmfao...but ummm...

i would most likely miss my family and friends...

and o yea...i hope there is a soccer ball somewhere up there too...cuz i cant leave my soccer...lol

my kids...but i always thought about wanting to see who would come to the funeral

allbottledup said:
but i always thought about wanting to see who would come to the funeral

you know...i always wondered that too...ill definitely be checkin in on my funeral when i die...lol

well we all know God is a hardcore minitrucker just like myself. so when i get to Heaven, ima go drag frame and throw sparks (lightning) with him.

ima miss my family, friends and wrenching on my truck.

id miss being able to basically screw any girl i want at will.

fear. If there is a heaven as its described, all pain and worries are said to disappear. The reason why I do alot of things, snowboard, autocross, road biking (passing cars on turns on a pedal bike is a great rush) is because the adriniline rush it gives you knowing that if you screw up just a bit, your going to end up with weeks of pain from road rash, broken bones, ect.

Is that deep enough for you.

mostly id miss my friends
if heaven is worth half a shit there better be music there... otherwise i dont want to go... so i guess music would be up there on the list as well
id miss driving... but again if heaven is worth half a shit there better be some nasty twisty roads to bomb down

the one thing i really would hope for would be to see my uncle again... never got to say good bye to him before he died in afghanistan... and i always loved listening to his stories :(

i would miss my kids. i know it's a bit sentimental... but... i'm a mommy.

second would be getting my car over 400whp...

all you people talk about going to heaven....

BAH! Notorious B.I.G said it best.
"God will probably have me on some real strict shit
No sleepin' all day, no gettin my dick licked
Hangin' with the goodie-goodies loungin' in paradise
Fuck that shit, I wanna tote guns and shoot dice."

If heaven isn't full of virgins that wanna do me, alcohol that won't give me a hangover, and pizza and burgers, i don't want to go.

i would say family, specifically my mom

a few years ago i would have said slamming the turns on my bike but i gave that up so i don't have to miss anything so soon...

allbottledup said:
my kids...but i always thought about wanting to see who would come to the funeral

I don't have the kids, but I'm right with you on the funeral thing.

I know I burn some bridges on this website and online, but although I don't seem to care what people think about me during this life, the thought of no one showing up to my funeral has always been a fear.

It would simply reinforce the fact that I didn't have a positive effect on people's lives, which is exactly the opposite of what I stand for.

As for the original question, I'm not sure what I would miss.

I guess in a short statement, the thrill of life. I get thrills from many things, whether its from that amazing pump at the gym, driving the car on the edge of my abilities, the first kiss, the climax, etc. I'm all about the moment.

Back