Random bike picture of the day.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

jeffie7

Wrong Whole!
VIP
3682267774_c6d25fb33e.jpg

Hot. I love the orange 1Ks. The lighting setup looks good as wel.. Keeping the GSX-R theme going, I just painted the tail fairings on my bike. looks a lot better now. Gotta wet sand in a couple days.

Theyre crappy cell phone pics, but you get the idea.
IMAGE_013.jpg

IMAGE_002.jpg

And thats a Crown Royal bag I made to fit over the rear seat. I'm getting a solo rider cowl as soon as I can.

I have a friend that has that exact same bike. He gets compliments on it all the time. I like purty street bikes, but I like my cruisers ugly, but good ugly. When I finally sell my buell, I'm getting my dad's bike. I'll start a build thread on it. So someone buy my bike plz.

I have a friend that has that exact same bike. He gets compliments on it all the time. I like purty street bikes, but I like my cruisers ugly, but good ugly. When I finally sell my buell, I'm getting my dad's bike. I'll start a build thread on it. So someone buy my bike plz.

I dislike how the GSX-R looks from the front, as with most of the newer bikes, they look meh, but I really don't give a damn, as long as it fits like a glove and can put down the power I'm happy.

Nothing wrong with cruisers but if you offer me a Ferrari or a Maybach, I'm going to pick the Ferrari everytime.

Now if I wanted a commuter bike, with out a doubt I'd do a sport tourer or cruiser style bike, most likely a naked sport tourer since I still enjoy having power and handling.

I hear you on the front ends. I much prefer the yamaha or honda bikes honestly, but these ones are just so clean, they're still deserving of a compliment. As far as cruisers go, the only reason I'm really getting it is because it was my dads. It's something that I'll cherish. Something I'll probably never get rid of, no matter how it appreciates or depriciates in value. It's sentimental. If I had my choice though, I'd probably get either a Cbr 600rr or an r6. the lines on the r6 are just so clean, its a beautiful bike.

I hear you on the front ends. I much prefer the yamaha or honda bikes honestly, but these ones are just so clean, they're still deserving of a compliment. As far as cruisers go, the only reason I'm really getting it is because it was my dads. It's something that I'll cherish. Something I'll probably never get rid of, no matter how it appreciates or depriciates in value. It's sentimental. If I had my choice though, I'd probably get either a Cbr 600rr or an r6. the lines on the r6 are just so clean, its a beautiful bike.
The R6 is a great looking bike the new R1 and the 1000RR both look like puke

Back