Random Celerity Thought Generator

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Pg 1 Google Image Search: "Celerity"

celer1%20copy.jpg

yeah.....that about sums it up for me

My life doesn't involve enough strippers

I'm going to go update the Member's picture thread. Bback.

I know I eat too much chicken. But I want more. I love Chicken.

I just learned that Evanescence is a real word. It means "to disappear slowly". It's context is pretty much insanely confusing - like Celerity.

if I combine the cost of my work keyboard and mouse, my home keyboard and mouse, and the pack of cigarettes in my pocket - I have spent more on these 3 things than I did on the Pathfinder.

celerity-dataprocessing-enter-logo.jpg

Ahh.. isn't that relaxing ? Relax and clear your mind. Open your eyes, and keep them open

Installation complete. Maintain composure in front of coworkers.

I bet Tucks would cure a canker sore. I'm not sucking on one. I wonder who will ?

Perhaps there is a team of crack scientists trying to make a bunny rabit with herpes suck on a hemorroid wipe.

Perhaps there should be.

Quoted post[/post]]
Kinda like the Nextel Push-To-Talk tone?
[/b]

That is some annoying shit right there. That and people that wear bluetooth headsets around all day like a fucked up fashion statement.

Dam u wasn't kidding when u said random shit huh. let's see if I can guide this to another discussion , ;) we don't think o0f it as a fashion statement some of us are almost always on the phone and it's more convenient to just leave it in your ear than having to always take it out and put in in. Some of them are actually comfortable that you forget you're wearing them.

I hate Reggae. It's so damned smug.
You probably don't understant what they're saying :)

dude, you're fucking weird.
agreed
/grandma's boy

You, my boy, are my nemesis.

Since watching Dr Who I always laugh at people that wear headsets. (Cybermen)

You wait - in 40 years the world will be full of people who are deaf in one ear.

You, my boy, are my nemesis.

Since watching Dr Who I always laugh at people that wear headsets. (Cybermen)

You wait - in 40 years the world will be full of people who are deaf in one ear.

Yes I am, :lol:

Actually the said headsets are supposed to be protecting me. Their was a study done and according to the findings my phone the treo was on the top 10 list of phones giving off radiation.

just wear a Geiger counter around your neck as bling.

I'm addicted to Pandora radio.

You can download Pandora tracks and save them... There's a Java applet that basically runs man-in-the-middle between Pandora and your browser that captures and saves the MP3. I forget the name of it, a Google should find it.

What I want though is a mobile internet connection and a touchscreen running Pandora in the car. :thumbsup:

Last edited:
Back