Random Celerity Thought Generator

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I just talked to this girl ? Who raises her voice at the end of every sentence ? Like it's a question ? And the worse part ?

Is she like.. Croaked. Her voice was so monotone and drull that she just croaked out obligatory questions ? And she also would say things like "oops" and "uh no" when she clicked on things ? And then wouldn't tell me what was wrong ?

God I HATE women with croaky voices.

Paris Hilton's job: How she makes money.

Did you know that bars and clubs book her over a year in advance and pay her upwards of $40,000 a night to sit at their bar and drink ?

That's HER JOB.

Paris Hilton's job: How she makes money.

Did you know that bars and clubs book her over a year in advance and pay her upwards of $40,000 a night to sit at their bar and drink ?

That's HER JOB.
she gets paid way more than that. i think they pay upwards of $500,000 in vegas.

i can't believe i just went through and read all of that... i am so confused and lost

Here's a piece of perspective:

In another thread Reikoshea mentioned a comparison between a $1000 CRX HF and a $20,000 Lotus Esprit.

I mentioned that the Lotus was 20 times the cost of that CRX HF.

This thread also shares that ratio - This thread is 1/20th of Reikoshea's age.

<~~~ not religious in the least, but that is what i was thinking. just wasnt sure.

oo really ? Is it scented ? If not I have a few packets of Eau'D'Cel.

Not a genuine then. Celerity doesn't drink nor pee. He converts ideas into an odorless cloud of smoke.

Unless by "pee" you mean what the Celerity does when you put it near a Kia.

Vroom Vroom I believe is the technical term.

And definately return that Celerity.It's totally defective. There hasn't been evidence of an actual bodily function in Celerity in about 4 years.

Back