Random Celerity Thought Generator

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I pick it up in 2 weeks, when I'm done with the move and have even 5 minutes to park it in the driveway.

I'm sure, however, that first impressions will be "holy fuck' and "How the hell do you ride one of these things"

I'm pretty sure some spill will occur, and I'll be scared shitless, OR the opposite will happen, wherein I will completely shit myself.

So overall, First impressions : "OH MY GOD ~!"

No, my friend has one. In my life I've owned a 1978 750Triple and a 1982 Shadow 500. Neither gave me lots of road time, more wrench time. I brought the Shadow out a number of times, but I've never been on a highway or over 30 mph on a bike. And the Shadow had no rear brake whatsoever.

The 900 is too high and heavy for me to even sit on. I don't reach the ground at all. After the 250 the only thing left is the Monster 640. I can't fit on any other sport bike I've ever tried.

No, my friend has one. In my life I've owned a 1978 750Triple and a 1982 Shadow 500. Neither gave me lots of road time, more wrench time. I brought the Shadow out a number of times, but I've never been on a highway or over 30 mph on a bike. And the Shadow had no rear brake whatsoever.

The 900 is too high and heavy for me to even sit on. I don't reach the ground at all. After the 250 the only thing left is the Monster 640. I can't fit on any other sport bike I've ever tried.

Good choice. The 250 will suit ya well...at first.

My bro's real good friend has a monster. Only problem, he says, is the bike runs out of juice pretty quick, otherwise a great buy.

My roommate is in a similar boat as you. Whatever bike he gets, he'll have to lower it to fit him.

have you even sat on a cbr600f2?

with the 32" seat of the Ninja, and the thin chassis, My heels don't touch. The balls of both feet do. That's the best I can do. The Monster has a 30" seat, which should do.

As far as speed, I'm not that kind of biker, and that's not what I'm looking for. Speed to get out of trouble, suspension and design to hug some curves. That's all the future holds.

I had compromised before with a Dune Buggy instead of a bike, but dune buggies are more dangerous than bikes, totally.

yup this is why im still driving the old 750. its got some decent low end grunt, but shitty top end and really short gears :( it DESIRES a 6th gear really badly.

i can sit on it and rest my feet on the ground. its a neat cruiser. im not into speed bikes.

you know, this is the first time i've really looked at this thread. it's nice to know that i'm not the only one who has completely useless thoughts constantly buzzing around in their head.

there's a custom motorcycle seat maker that uses spray glue that's made from elephant semen. who gets the semen? and why would anyone apply for that job?

you know, this is the first time i've really looked at this thread. it's nice to know that i'm not the only one who has completely useless thoughts constantly buzzing around in their head.

there's a custom motorcycle seat maker that uses spray glue that's made from elephant semen. who gets the semen? and why would anyone apply for that job?

It's not the people that currently use that worry me. Someone discovered that on their own.

Kinda like the first person to eat a Lobster, only this is far worse. A list of unsuccessful Elephant Semen products:

Hairgel
Toothpaste
Cold Sore remedy
Stamp Glue
crazy string
Filler in McDonald's "hamburgers"

I'm gonna model my shop after PeeWee's Playhouse. The mechanic will be a decapitated head in some glovebox named "Uncle Gladys". So I can yell across the shop to Uncle Gladys, the door will open, and when I ask him "Hey, our viewers want to know how to install VTEC!" everyone will scream and the engine lift with eyes on it will flop around, the cash register will go nuts, a cowboy will run in and everyone will scream because "VTEC" is the word of the day.

that would be SO fun !

VTEC isn't a word, it's an acronym.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

22.gif

Hey, here is another thing I learned while looking for gifs of the Playhouse:

keeponstacy.jpg

Look familiar ? She was in "Kids: Incorporated" which, for you youngsters, was an 80's singing and dancing show about ... I dunno, like 30 kids that could all choregraph instantly and break into a party anywhere they were.

The show was cool for about 3 minutes.

Last edited:
Lets see if this helps:

poseidon05100644.jpg

I never knew that. But at least it squelches an earlier idea: I thought that Fergie got into a horrible accident and they had to replace her face with most of her ass. I was wrong, she was born fuckin ugly.

Back