random hose

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

jbeck

Im almost done with my b16 swap in my 1990 civic hatch. Everything is looking good, all my heater/coolant hoses, as well as my vacuum lines are all hooked up, I was fidling with my exhaust and i found a hose coming out of the firewal on the passenger side almost on the bottom. Its about 1/2-3/4 inch in diameter. I have no idea what this is. I have everything hooked up! Any Ideas.....? Thanks

its pretty small, like 3/4 in. The wall of it is pretty thin and its pretty flimsy. I really dont think its a heater hose, as i have them all hooked up already. any ideas?

no its not the orange one, its a black one from the factory. Its wierd, the more i think about it, i dont think it was hooked up to the d15. Im really puzzled. Im fairly positive its not a heater hose, but I really dont know what else it would be, Thanks for the input.

ok, its dark and the picture sucks. If this doesnt help ill just do it again tomorrow. Its right below the charcoal canister.

Attachments

• PICT1344.JPG
    PICT1344.JPG
    332.2 KB · Views: 152
Snap, I don't think you need to worry about that at all.
I wanna say thats a drain for something... dang... I can't remember what it is exactly... sry!

I know for a fact though that it's not needed on the motor, and your not in ANY danger runnin the motor without it.

ok, cool thats what I was thinking but I really wasnt sure at all, just let it hang then?
Thanks alot

that hose is your stock A/C drain. When you use your A/C, the evaporator condensates, it needs a drain, and thats what that is

Back