Random Jokes

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

dveit

VIP
Q. What do women and ketchup bottles have in common?
A. They both work better after you hit them a few times.

------------------------

3 Pregnant chicks, a blonde, a brunette, and a redhead, are sitting on a park bench and, as pregnant chicks do, they're talking about their future children. As they get to talking about the sex of a their kids, the readhead says "we're going to have a girl because I was on top when we conceived."
Then the brunette says "Well, we're going to have a boy because I was on the bottem when we conceived"

Suddenly the blonde just starts crying and crying. The other 2 can't console her, so they ask her "what's wrong?"

The blonde replies " *sniff* *sniff* we're gonna have puppies!!!"

------------------------

Q. What's the difference between oral sex & anal sex?
A. Oral sex makes your day, anal sex makes your hole weak

Originally posted by dveit@Oct 20 2004, 11:05 AM
3 Pregnant chicks, a blonde, a brunette, and a redhead, are sitting on a park bench and, as pregnant chicks do, they're talking about their future children. As they get to talking about the sex of a their kids, the readhead says "we're going to have a girl because I was on top when we conceived."
Then the brunette says "Well, we're going to have a boy because I was on the bottem when we conceived"

Suddenly the blonde just starts crying and crying. The other 2 can't console her, so they ask her "what's wrong?"

The blonde replies " *sniff* *sniff* we're gonna have puppies!!!"
[post=405189]Quoted post[/post]​

:lol:

Originally posted by dveit@Oct 20 2004, 12:05 PM
Q. What's the difference between oral sex & anal sex?
A. Oral sex makes your day, anal sex makes your hole weak
[post=405189]Quoted post[/post]​

I've heard that one before. Still funny, but I like the middle joke the best. :lol:

3 moms were talking about what they find in their 16 year old daughters drawer's. the brunette mom found a bottle of whiskey- "i cant belive my daughters drinking"
the redhead mother found a joint and said "well thats nothing, i cant belive my daughter smokes pot"
the blonde mother found a condom and said "thats nothing, i cant belive my daughter has a penis"

Originally posted by handlebarsfsr@Oct 20 2004, 10:16 PM
3 moms were talking about what they find in their 16 year old daughters drawer's. the brunette mom found a bottle of whiskey- "i cant belive my daughters drinking"
the redhead mother found a joint and said "well thats nothing, i cant belive my daughter smokes pot"
the blonde mother found a condom and said "thats nothing, i cant belive my daughter has a penis"
[post=405429]Quoted post[/post]​

:bo: :bo: :bo: :bo:

Originally posted by handlebarsfsr@Oct 20 2004, 10:16 PM
[post=405429]Quoted post[/post]​

:lmao:

Back