Votes: 22 47.8%
  • aliens + egyptians

Votes: 17 37.0%
  • aliens

Votes: 5 10.9%
  • god

Votes: 2 4.3%

• Total voters

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

alien33.jpg

aliens_in_egypt.jpg

alien-figure2.jpg

saqqmur.jpg

pyramids.jpg

:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

Last edited:
#1 History really points to the Israelites not even being slaves.

#2 Ancient Astronauts are awesome.

hmm well it seems kinda fishy to me anyways. also you can see the pyramids from space. *cue twlight zone music*

The only thing ET could build was a intergalactic telephone out of childrens toys and make Huffeys fly. He didnt build any damn pyramids. I think ET was the alien version of todays Generation ME all he did was sit around drink beer and play with computers. Just like human kids, his parents and grandparents did shit like build the pyramids.

Here's the fact that sways me away from salves alone...

The great pyamid at gyza... if the records are correct that it took 22 years to build, a stone would have to be in place every 9 seconds, 24 hours a day.

That's simply not possible, with the precision that the stones are laid in especially.

2,300,000 stones.
20 years

Thats 13 stones an hour. But that assumes 24 hour a day construction, non stop for 20 straight years.

Still, with the size of the stones, and the methods used to cut them, thats still near impossible. Unless you had thousands of people working at the same time. how many slaves?

hmm well it seems kinda fishy to me anyways. also you can see the pyramids from space. *cue twlight zone music*

maybe it was all just a big joke... and the pyramids are merely a target... like the aliens said "hey man, go build these shits and we'll grant you life after death and some other really sweet shit"
just so they would do it right..

but in their heads they're saying

then thousands of year later we'll come back and blow the place to smithereens.. haha fucking retards lol

what if?

I voted God cause I thought it was funny...

Seriously though I honestly think the Egyptians did it, and no they didn't have slaves do it. I mean if aliens had come here and helped it wouldn't make any sense...

#1 - We are assuming that if they did come here they were way more advanced than humans at the time SO why the hell did they stop by to help Egyptians build the pyramids?? I mean they were nothing but oversized tombs....

#2 - Supposing they did have some strange reason to build pyramids why would they just leave afterwards and never come back?

#3 - Again, assuming aliens were very technologically advanced how could they get the first pyramids wrong? (Yeah, the first pyramids were stepped pyramids. Then the first to have straight sides didn't come out right so they had to switch the angle half way to keep it from falling appart.)

#4 - Supposing there is some explanation for all of the above, explain the use of pyramids throughout other cultures (Mesopotamia)

It was us, because we kick butt when we get our minds to it (sadly it doesn't happen very often).

Seriously though I honestly think the Egyptians did it, and no they didn't have slaves do it. I mean if aliens had come here and helped it wouldn't make any sense...

#1 - We are assuming that if they did come here they were way more advanced than humans at the time SO why the hell did they stop by to help Egyptians build the pyramids?? I mean they were nothing but oversized tombs....

#2 - Supposing they did have some strange reason to build pyramids why would they just leave afterwards and never come back?

#3 - Again, assuming aliens were very technologically advanced how could they get the first pyramids wrong? (Yeah, the first pyramids were stepped pyramids. Then the first to have straight sides didn't come out right so they had to switch the angle half way to keep it from falling appart.)

#4 - Supposing there is some explanation for all of the above, explain the use of pyramids throughout other cultures (Mesopotamia)

It was us, because we kick butt when we get our minds to it (sadly it doesn't happen very often).

Maybe they stopped by to teach us little brained folks a few things like math and science. Why do we train chips, monkeys and whales? As for being uber smart and not getting the basics down, I have a friend who has a borderline genius IQ that cannot operate a mechanical can opener. It is entirely possible to evolve to the point where simple becomes impossible including playing with blocks.

Personally, I think there is a possibility that the technical specifications were developed by visitors, and the civilizations that they encountered tailored the individual designs to their liking. The site that clayton linked has some interesting facts comparing the mayan pyramid structures to the egyptian ones. It is also possible that the structures were built by visitors as surveying markers and then found and modified by developing civilizations.

so god is a wigger with a yankys hat drinking gray goose?
fail in many ways..
first its yankees.
second i hate them and would never wear and yankee apparel.
third i do not drink,let alone gray goose.
and im not a wigger:D

^ lol

Maybe they stopped by to teach us little brained folks a few things like math and science. Why do we train chips, monkeys and whales? As for being uber smart and not getting the basics down, I have a friend who has a borderline genius IQ that cannot operate a mechanical can opener. It is entirely possible to evolve to the point where simple becomes impossible including playing with blocks.

That still wouldn't explain why they would just leave... idk I mean you're all entitled to your opinion, I just think that aliens coming in and helping us build pyramids just doesn't make any sense.

That still wouldn't explain why they would just leave... idk I mean you're all entitled to your opinion, I just think that aliens coming in and helping us build pyramids just doesn't make any sense.

How do we know they're not still here? Do ants know that the human is still peering into their colony after he stops messing with them with a stick?

How do we know they're not still here? Do ants know that the human is still peering into their colony after he stops messing with them with a stick?

That reminds me of Michio Kaku's statement about technology. Kaku's statement was more along the lines of would an ant realize what a super highway is if you built one next to it; and if we are superior, why would we come to the ants and give them our technology.

This was an analogy of humans being the ant, and aliens being the human. It may be in front of us but we're oblivious to it or don't know where to look. And if they were of higher intelligence, why come out of their way to help us?

Last edited:

Aliens built these too.
142177-walking-with-stone-heads-easter-island-chile.jpg

Egyptians

"Slavery gets shit done"

:werd:

2,300,000 stones.
20 years

Thats 13 stones an hour. But that assumes 24 hour a day construction, non stop for 20 straight years.

Still, with the size of the stones, and the methods used to cut them, thats still near impossible. Unless you had thousands of people working at the same time. how many slaves?

Tens of thousands.

I suppose but I personally like a more rational approach. Not that your idea defies logic in any way, just that its essentially unsupported assumptions whereas I like to think of things on a more fact-based manner. Basically if I don't see them or have any concrete reason to believe they exist, they don't.

Back