Porcelain or Water

• Porcelain

Votes: 15 68.2%
  • Water

Votes: 6 27.3%
  • I use the stall (females or shy guys)

Votes: 1 4.5%

• Total voters

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

i like to make noise, so i piss in the water.

Am I the only person who switches it up? Mostly the porcelain, but I'm not against hitting the water. I will also use the stall in certain situations. Example: There are 3 urinals in a not crowded bathroom. Every guy knows the man law, Guy-Vacant-Guy. Only a third guy can occupy that middle urinal. Well if a guy goes right for the middle of 3 vacant urinals, I head for the stall. If a guy tries talking to me(barring my friends), I head for the stall. Etc.

Indiana must be weird then, cause there is rarely any water in urinals here. I usually just pee right on the scent brick unless I'm swinging my junk around in a circular motion.

anybody ever shit in a urinal?

back in elem school we had these urinals that went straight to the floor
some kids got "pressed" into them , and then they got flushed
not sure what you'd call it besides a fucked up day

Indiana must be weird then, cause there is rarely any water in urinals here. I usually just pee right on the scent brick unless I'm swinging my junk around in a circular motion.
no water in the CT ones that ive seen.i usually piss on the brick in urinals as well,target right?;)

Most the time I aim for the porcelain, but the best piss I've ever had was at a local race track here. their bathroom is this odd small sized trailer. and in it was a stall, sink and this long troth loaded with ice. Talk about a swinging d'ck, I aimed for every last piece of ice that I could in a time limit.

Most the time I aim for the porcelain, but the best piss I've ever had was at a local race track here. their bathroom is this odd small sized trailer. and in it was a stall, sink and this long troth loaded with ice. Talk about a swinging d'ck, I aimed for every last piece of ice that I could in a time limit.

There's an article out somewhere that I really don't want to search for at work, about a urinal with lights in different areas of the bowl... Your goal is to hit the lights and put them out, like the wack-a-mole of pee. There's a high score and everything.

yeah, like a swedish company made that game...i heard about it in one of jeremey clarkson's articles

ive seen the ice troth before... the local track near me use to have a pretty funny set up... painted cinder block walls, pipe going horizontally along the wall about 3.5 ft up, pin holes drilled every 6 inches or so spraying water down the wall, concrete floor with just a divot kinda like the gutter on a bowling alley going along the wall tapered to a drain in the center of each gutter, you were supposed to just walk in and piss on the wall and it would get washed into the gutter then to the drain...

we use to make a game out of seeing how high above the water pipe we could piss :)

There's an article out somewhere that I really don't want to search for at work, about a urinal with lights in different areas of the bowl... Your goal is to hit the lights and put them out, like the wack-a-mole of pee. There's a high score and everything.

that is absolutely awesome

Wow. What a great reason to pee.. or stand there with a water bottle. lol

CHEATER!!!

ive seen the ice troth before... the local track near me use to have a pretty funny set up... painted cinder block walls, pipe going horizontally along the wall about 3.5 ft up, pin holes drilled every 6 inches or so spraying water down the wall, concrete floor with just a divot kinda like the gutter on a bowling alley going along the wall tapered to a drain in the center of each gutter, you were supposed to just walk in and piss on the wall and it would get washed into the gutter then to the drain...

we use to make a game out of seeing how high above the water pipe we could piss :)

!
waterford speedbowl(local track) has troughs like the cosw drink from,just one long one like 10ft.walk up and piss,i didnt feel comfortable wit other guys being able to see my wacker

Yeah, Wrigley field is just one giant trough too. I couldn't pee in there for some reason. When I went to a cubs game with my buddy in 04 or 05 I had to pee about the 6th inning or so, I get in there and I literally couldn't go.

Once the game was finally over I busted ass down I57 and onto the skyway where the McDonalds is on the I80/I90 toll road island, I literally pissed for 10 minutes I had to go so bad.

Yeah, Wrigley field is just one giant trough too. I couldn't pee in there for some reason. When I went to a cubs game with my buddy in 04 or 05 I had to pee about the 6th inning or so, I get in there and I literally couldn't go.

Once the game was finally over I busted ass down I57 and onto the skyway where the McDonalds is on the I80/I90 toll road island, I literally pissed for 10 minutes I had to go so bad.

It's amazing how many people you can get in and out of that bathroom though... It's like having 100 urinals in the space of a room that would normally have 10 or 15.

Back