random question.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

i own a perfectly good house which has a perfectly good bedroom which just so happens to have a perfectly good mattress in it. why bother go anywhere else?

i see your point, it's just fun to mix it up once in a while. at least move to the kitchen or something. ^_^

and hey, only 3 posts to go!

naw she didnt know what was going on...she was blastin music..and the 2 12's were kickin...lol i actually jammed the girl i was with at the time hard as hell and she yelped and my mom turned the music down and was like.."what?" i was like no that was the song

Fourwheeler while driving home through trails. She was in my lap and driving. We then switched to doggy. She was on her knees on the seat and I had my feet on the pegs. It was actually quite simple except for all the branches and shit.

naw she didnt know what was going on...she was blastin music..and the 2 12's were kickin...

bahahaha. pure gangster.

ok, lets see. gf's moms bed. in the office at local pizza shop.. when i was a minor, my gfs mom HATED me. more than anything in the world. she had forbidden us to be allowed to leave her house. so we would hang out on the sidewalk. ended up fucking in the grass under the living room window while her parents were watching tv. thier backdoor to thier deck was in her moms room. while her mom was getting ready for bed we did it on the deck. so much fun.

i know this aint gunna top anything but me n my x got it goin on the hood of her ef sedan in the high school parking lot at like midnight....and in my moms old astro in a parking lot while she was getting groceries and in a park in the ittle tunnel thing (that one was kinda tricky) good times...

Last edited:
On my desk at my high school.

I actually lost my virginity in my rex, in a cemetary actually. So cemetary, church parking lot, my highschool art room, flight of stairs, thats about it for interesting

bent a chick over the hood of the civic in a school parking lot... Then threw her aside to check for scratches when I thought i heard her belt rubbing the paint...

In my ex's swimming pool while her parents were inside.

In the ocean with people 5 feet away...

Walking through some mountain trails, bent an ex over right on a highly traveled trail, overlooking a huge lake... i KNOW somebody had to see us...

On my desk at my office a few years back...

And my favorite... I was helping out at a gas station, and was getting head from an ex under the counter while customers came and went. :D

lol, no im not a cop im just messin with you, and read that back to your self it sounds like your calling me a dick, lmao.:confused: and my profile says alabama lol,

lol, no im not a cop im just messin with you, and read that back to your self it sounds like your calling me a dick, lmao.:confused: and my profile says alabama lol,

that's not what i meant at all lol. i'm sorry. ^_^ i meant that most of the cops around here are dicks and i wouldn't be surprised if they tried to get me to do something skeezy to let me off without a ticket.

i'm tired... :eek:

Back