random question.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I got it on the top deck (topless deck) of a cruise ship at about 2 in the morning on top of a stack of sun bathing chairs. We had to climb over some chains and pass some signs that said off limits, but the reward was well worth it. lol

Few times come to mind...

In a pool, at night, at a Best Western Hotel(or Motel what ever the fuck they are) up in Oakland or Frisco, I can't remember what city we were in...

On the way home from the trip mentioned above, got some skully from my girlfriend in her mom's Astro Van while her brother was driving and her grandmother was passed out in the seat in front of us...

Got some more skully from my girlfriend on the way back home from the Grand Canyon in the back of my parents Grand Caravan while my step dad was driving and my grandmother passed out in the seat in front of us...

On a camping trip, in our tent, while some of my relatives (about 12 or so) were just kickin' it and talking around the camp fire...

Jeez, looking back at the two skully stories, I feel weird thinking about our grand parents being right there... lol oh well, I got mine :D

not as funny as some of the others i just read but in the middle of a field with her bent over a hay bail and while i was still in high school on the bench in the girls locker room :p

in a hot tub with a girl, while her dad cooked us dinner on the barbecue on the other side of the wrap around deck.

in a car without tinted windows in a baseball field parking lot during a game.

i think the kid in his mom's expedition is lying because all his mom would have to do is turn around and see them....so he is full of shit and it is impossible to do it well riding a motorcycle....are you people that gulable?

i think the kid in his mom's expedition is lying because all his mom would have to do is turn around and see them....so he is full of shit and it is impossible to do it well riding a motorcycle....are you people that gulable?
ah ha i knew it was comming but didnt know when, but it happend

house of blues in mandalay bay, rob zombie was on stage, minidress, no panties, got started but didn't finish.

cow pasture. <--thats how we do it in TN.

scott

Back