random question.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Since moved together and then got married its like i have to ask. It sucks. She doesnt even blow me like she used to. huhh
lol
married life blows enough doesn't it?

The parking lot of the exploritorium. :D

Or, behind a grocery store in the car.

both were high traffic areas. :phe4r:

:ph34r: Uhm... I think it was Safeway... in the Evo. Am I correct?

I'll just say, a moving vehicle, cruise control, and Highway 25 in Hollister. It's funny when someone says 'what's your fastest quickie?' and you reply 'at about 70 mph' XD

Thats because you got married... My ex and I were like RABBITS... We went on a trip from CT to TN for... 6 days.. We counted the times... Head 22 times (Road Head FTMFW!), Sex 13 times, and 2 IDBs... Then we got married... And it was once every month or two... IF I WAS LUCKY...

I concur with this. Marriage sucks.

so i got into a discussion at the work the other day about the strangest/craziest/most illegal places we've had sex. and i won.

so now i'm curious. any takers?

16th green of the country club we belonged to when I was in HS

Womens restroom, CU events center during the first quarter of a womens BB game

On the darkened stage after dress rehearsal, playhouse in Mesa, Az.

On the stage we performed on at a Ren Faire. (And no, the sex wasn't the performance!)

On the desk of my manager at a theater I worked at in college.

I've got more, but I'll leave those for now.

John

i dont think ill ever get married..everyone tells me that it sucks donkey dick being married...FUCKIN LIKE A RABBIT

Not at all. Marriage FTMFW!!!!

Trust me. When you marry the right person, it's all good...

John

word. Ive been gotten layed 4 days in a row this week.:D

for real though. I met my girl in high school,we dated for about 5 yrs. Moved in together and eventually i knew she was the one. I'll be 24 this march and she'll be 23 in Dec. yes we are young but it seems we are way better off than the other eople we have met. Plus she's hot as hell and smart. I couldnt top that even if i tried.:D Some of you have seen her pics.;)
0236.jpg

Last edited:
It's the time thing. I've had one girlfriend for 14 years. No, wait.. it's been 15.

yeah def. i dont get why some people think they have found the perfect one with only months into the relationship.:confused:Marriage is not being treated like it used to. Its more of a game to some than an actual commitment. ''Ohh i hate that you fart in your sleep i want a divorce''

I've been saying it for years

"if you're so sure you've found the person you want to spend the rest of your life with, why fucking rush?"

Word to that. ^

My ex and I got caught by a family of 4 walking their dog through an elementary school parking lot. The parents laughed SO hard.

Back on topic.....;)

I've had more women than half the board combined...in stranger places than anyone can imagine.....and I would say........

the strangest place I did it was....

In a damn Miata with banging hot race queen.:ph34r:

second place would be with a chick on the side of the street...I just lifted her frilly skirt up and did it.

Third-thru-20th would be a stairwell next to my old bar I worked at.

21st-50th would have to be in some of the Karaoke rooms I built in Japan, 25 rooms...and a lot to play with....hehe:ph34r:

#51 got the van treatment.....:p

#52-80 got the Japanese love hotels treatment....:cool:

#81 got the desert treatment, and about 5 got the sex-on the beach treatment....:eek: (mental note...sand and dropping the pecker in the sand makes women crazy, and tears condoms:ph34r:)

1 got the houseboat treatment...:ph34r:

3 got the jeep treatment....

The rest of the 125ish women had it easy and they received the normal "my house" treatment...:)

Airjockie's sex life, as a Mirage in the desert.

I cant follow Airjockie but Ill just state that I banged in every room of my old house, bathrooms, living room, kitchen... yea even my roommates rooms. I felt bad afterwards. Got brain while my car was parked in a playground lot during the day. Light rain though, not as much traffic. There's more but I have to go to class.

Last edited:
Back