Random Supercar Sightings

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

09 white lotus exige 15 minutes ago. he was heading to miller motor sports.

where i used to live in houston,tx. i used to live really close to I45 and would see all kinds of ferrarris and lambos and porsche running all up and down. i lived not to far from alot of high end exotic car dealerships. i saw a maserati fly by me on i45. it hit a dip in the interstate and then all 4 wheels locked up and he slid off the interstate a few months ago.but i would always see all sorts of high end cars racing on the interstate over there.

When I was there it was the same thing.

I lived across the highway from The Woodlands--there are a TON of exotic cars and uber rich people that live there--It's like the Greenwich area of CT.

oh yeah cant forget a white 997 GT2.

yeah i see quite a few actually in the sacramento area, mostly people commuting to and from the bay area on 80. a grip load of m3/m5s, all models of amgs, bentleys, rolls royces. a lot of the luxury ones so i get excited when i see more sportier ones.

most expensive car ive seen is a carrera gt. that was supernice, but also waiting for a verynon and f1. i think theres only like 20 in america? oh yeah an enzo would be nice too.

ive seen all the japanese "supercars" except skylines. not one single one of any vintage.

When I was there it was the same thing.

I lived across the highway from The Woodlands--there are a TON of exotic cars and uber rich people that live there--It's like the Greenwich area of CT.

I was down in Houston last summer and drove through the Woodlands, and gauked (sp.) at all the crazy nice houses in that area... ridiculous lol

I seen plenty, couple of ballers in North Raleigh and exotic dealerships in Durham and around Greensboro(They have a Lamborghini and Ferrari dealership there). My sister's fiance also works at a European shop that sees quite a few high-end cars. Just a couple of weeks ago there was an older Ferrari 3-something parked at a Mayflower seafood resturaunt(may have been something similar to a F355)

My favorite though was when I was driving around downtown, near NCSU, there was a blue Noble following me. My sister's fiance actually helped put one together at the shop but I never saw it....this may have been that car(the shop he works at is not too far from NCSU either).

Back