random swap question.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I've been searching and couldn't come up with anything that I am wanting to know. I am looking at possibly buying an 89 accord with a bum motor. I just wrecked my turbo 92 civic hatch and what I am wanting to know is: Will my d series motor bolt up fairly easy? and , What all would I have to do to make this swap work? Any help would be greatly appreciated and thanks to all that take the time to read this and expecially to those who can help me out.

well I already have a d15z1 out of my civic i wrecked on tuesday that I just turbo'd a couple of months ago. I would like to keep it and swap it into this accord if it wouldn't be to much of a pain.

well I already have a d15z1 out of my civic i wrecked on tuesday that I just turbo'd a couple of months ago. I would like to keep it and swap it into this accord if it wouldn't be to much of a pain.

It would be easier to put a b series in you Accord, forget the D15

I would just look for another Civic shell. Swapping a D-series engine into that Accord would be WAY more trouble then it's worth. All the mounts would need to be completely customized...

Back