Random thought of Misti's day

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Black Widow g2

*princess*
Is it just me, or is there something fantastic about being able to take a shit and post on hondaswap at the same time? Now, if I could accomplish this at work...

maybe its not 90%....maybe 50%...considering i think ive had 2 in 2 years. HESH UP!

lol yes, i poop. and i can pee standing up too. but, that's beside the point. that was fueled by a lot of alcohol. surprisingly, none got on me, either. well, i was just sitting there 'thinking' as it were... and i have to say, yes, a lot of good ideas and random insight comes while 'thinking'

just thought i'd share.

Funny that you speak of shitting, I was going to post in this thread without even reading it saying,

"Misti, sometimes I think that I need to stuff my dick up your poop shute after I read one of your posts."

now what would make you think that i would let you? hell, i doubt it'd even feel good with a penis that tiny :lol: but i doubt i'd have anything to worry about since you can't get it up anyway....

ok ok... kidding.

I <3 my Nextels when it comes to that. You can just leave them hanging for a minute if need be =P. On another note, I always thought electronics in the bathroom was a gross idea until I realized I could listen to music and play a game at the same time or watch movies on my Ipod. Electronics or not, I will always enjoy a good article. Once I break down and buy a laptop, the possibilities will be endless.

LOL, I do the same shit on my Treo at work.

omg back from the dead. want your distributor back? it's got wiring issues that i had attempted to fix, but it didn't do the trick. i suppose i 'owe ya one'

i shit in the toilet on the laptop when im working from home :)

and i play spider solitaire on my blackberry as well.

now what would make you think that i would let you? hell, i doubt it'd even feel good with a penis that tiny :lol: but i doubt i'd have anything to worry about since you can't get it up anyway....

ok ok... kidding.

owned! :lmao:

I <3 you. hahaha

Back