Random thought of Misti's day

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

oh, and by the way it's 'chute' if you're going to insult me, please do it properly.

omg back from the dead. want your distributor back? it's got wiring issues that i had attempted to fix, but it didn't do the trick. i suppose i 'owe ya one'
Yes,
and Yes,
Come deliver it to me :p

i shit in the toilet on the laptop when im working from home :)

and i play spider solitaire on my blackberry as well.
You shouldn't put your laptop all the way in the bowl. Or, perhaps you should really work on your aim.

lol yes, i poop. and i can pee standing up too. but, that's beside the point. that was fueled by a lot of alcohol. surprisingly, none got on me, either. well, i was just sitting there 'thinking' as it were... and i have to say, yes, a lot of good ideas and random insight comes while 'thinking'

just thought i'd share.

My girlfriend can actually pee very well while standing up. She's very handy down there and has good aim. =)

handy down there? now that... is something i'd never say i am because frankly, that's not a skill that will win you the 'miss calfornia' contest.

It will if Donald Trump buys the "Miss California" contest.

meatwad-smoking.jpg

OH good down t... wait what are we talkin about ?

no no. that wasn't at all. i thought hands... down there... and then thought of the few things you could actually do 'down there' and i got creative going... 'ok, she can pee standing up... she can do this... what else?' and all i pictured was the south park with winona ryder and the ping pong ball trick. lol

i read that back and see how i implicated that, which i never intended. but, i must admit, you have my curiosity piqued. :lol:

Funny that you speak of shitting, I was going to post in this thread without even reading it saying,

"Misti, sometimes I think that I need to stuff my dick up your poop shute after I read one of your posts."

this HAD to be a drunk post...

now what would make you think that i would let you? hell, i doubt it'd even feel good with a penis that tiny :lol: but i doubt i'd have anything to worry about since you can't get it up anyway....
lmfao

Back