random vids/machine gun wakeup

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

i can see that prank ending very badly if done to the wrong person

The first one was good, the second one was way to fucking long with a shitty pay off. And yes, I would concur that doing that to the wrong person will lead to not good things. I had to talk a buddy of mine out of jumping on one of our friends who was passed out this past weekend. Two tours in Iraq as a Marine. Having a few conversations with him about his time over there and being home has proven to me that he is not one to fuck with while sleeping. Gun, or no gun.

that would be another fine example of how this prank could end up going very wrong

The first one was good, the second one was way to fucking long with a shitty pay off. And yes, I would concur that doing that to the wrong person will lead to not good things. I had to talk a buddy of mine out of jumping on one of our friends who was passed out this past weekend. Two tours in Iraq as a Marine. Having a few conversations with him about his time over there and being home has proven to me that he is not one to fuck with while sleeping. Gun, or no gun.
I'm not one to surprise either. One night I came home drunk and my little brother jumped out from behind a wall and scared me. Dropped him with a left. He said his jaw hurt for a week.

Back