random what OEM bumper is this?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

asmallsol

Super Moderator
245.jpg

found this they list it as a honda bumper and thats it. To me it looks like an EG's because of the grill and the other two side vents plus the way the headlight cutout looks. Anyone else? I need a cheap bumper

well I think the shape looks perfect, but I am looking at pics of stock EG's and the side vents have slits in them too. Is this only on a few models and I just never noticed?

My bumper is hacked to shit (including the side vents) because a previous owner had to make room for charge piping elbows and an intercooler

Quoted post[/post]]
well I think the shape looks perfect, but I am looking at pics of stock EG's and the side vents have slits in them too. Is this only on a few models and I just never noticed?

My bumper is hacked to shit (including the side vents) because a previous owner had to make room for charge piping elbows and an intercooler

They did, but I believe some aftermarket repro companies make small changes to their castings.

Stock EG bumper with the side vents cut out.

I think I cut mine out on my EG...can't remember for sure though.

:werd: I cut mine out and put in grill like the ricer I was.

Its an aftermarket replacement w/the fog-light holes for an EG

you can get them either way...

Cut out the holes and used one as a feed for my Ghetto-speed ram-air induction box. Who needs J's Racing anyways?

Back