random...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

JDMEG-6

wek sos
dont know if this has already been posted... i checked but... nothing...

just thought it would be cool to see what kinda random stickers/decals you all have on your car!

club sticker, jdm, insults, or just random sh*t....

:rockon:

i have Team SCP on my two rear side windows...but i have yet to use that sponsorship...i have until august or somethin...lol...and i have to TEIN ones on both sides of my front bumper cuz i have TEIN suspension...but i think im going to remove them cuz its not like they are my sponsor or anything...lol...and i hope to have some Corbeau stickers soon...i sent in an application for sponsorship...so we will see...

Orly, GetUpNGoRacing, Yarly, Hondaswap.com, Redpepperracing.com YALE

the only sticker i have ever put on any car ive owned was the "One Less SUV" sticker on the back of my Insight... ironicly enough the Insight was totaled by a Nissan Xterra

needless to say i wont be putting any stickers on anything again

E. you don't seem to have good luck with vehicles and accidents, poor insight

now ontopic, I put a few phish stickers on my old berretta , on was in the passenger side window of an Antelope x-ing sing, and on the rear the euro-type sticker , PH

on my old Subaru GL-10 hatch, when I was 16 I thought it was cool to have a nice rear window sticker that said "Grateful Dead" it was more trouble than it was worth, I got pulled over constantly for suspicion of drug use.

No stickers.. used to have my sponsors sticker. and new driver jdm decals.. decided it looked alot cleaner with all that shit offff

car is gone... the only thing i took off of it was my brand new snow tires and i already sold those

i have a Chocolate Skateboards sticker in the top rear window and an I heart my EG on the lower passenger side of my windshield

the bimmer still has the OEM glass stickers on it up top... telling you stupid shit about the car. re-sale like a mother fucker right there :p

The only one I have represents Hondaswap.

Splitthemup124.jpg

mine has a "faculty parking" sticker in the rear window in the upper left corner.. Thats about it. Im reallllllllllllllly sick of those stupid "jdm" new/elderly driver stickers.. so gay.

My Vega has a 1979 New Jersey registration sticker on it, and a 1981 "New Jersey Dealer" sticker on it. And each of the cars has a Yale parking permit.

one FOP sticker near my license plate
I USED to have a sticker by the driver's side pillar that had a medical symbol and read "Orgasm Donor"
But some bull dike cop made me remove it in clear violation of my rights. Pissed me off
I would love to have that sticker again.

Back