<Rant> Road Vigilantes

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I'm with you man. As a former Pizza boy I know the kind intamicy we can aquire with our our turf. Seven minute run times y0!

Originally posted by Tonyd0821+Dec 7 2003, 09:19 PM-->
Originally posted by revolution8k@Dec 7 2003, 09:03 PM
Tonyd0821
@Dec 7 2003, 09:01 PM
You would be hard pressed to find out who shot what by comparing my groupings with the groupings of that of a "expert marksman" police officer.

How is there any difference? and why does it matter? I figure one good shot in the chest or head would be enough to take someone out...grouping your bullets in the chest is a waste of lead. :ph34r:

was trying to allude to the implied sarcasm by that thread....

i realize what you were doing, but I wanted to spin it away from the bickering and get you to answer those questions. ;)

The sarcasm isn't becoming because it wasn't sarcasm. I said good luck with your skills, if it works for you, more power to you.

You would be hard pressed to find out who shot what by comparing my groupings with the groupings of that of a "expert marksman" police officer.

If I witnessed you shoot, I would probably agree. IMHO there's no bickering going on, you said your .02 cents and I said mine. If you've read any of my posts, you know I don't jump down anyone's throat. I simply started out my post in that manner to avoid a flame.

Originally posted by revolution8k+Dec 7 2003, 09:29 PM-->
Originally posted by Tonyd0821@Dec 7 2003, 09:19 PM
Originally posted by revolution8k@Dec 7 2003, 09:03 PM
Tonyd0821
@Dec 7 2003, 09:01 PM

How is there any difference? and why does it matter? I figure one good shot in the chest or head would be enough to take someone out...grouping your bullets in the chest is a waste of lead. :ph34r:

was trying to allude to the implied sarcasm by that thread....

i realize what you were doing, but I wanted to spin it away from the bickering and get you to answer those questions. ;)

:doh:

That was the best rant i have ever read. Those people piss me off as well. In Alameda, where i live people always tell me to slow down or give me bad looks even tho im going the speedlimit. This useally happens when im driving my civic but when im driving my montero they dont care if im going 40 in a 25.

Cops around here don't act like they are gods or anything like that.....around here they are just bored....so they look for anything to do...only a few of them are total assholes and feel its their job to give you a ticket, but the most of them understand that you might have some place to be thats why your doing 10 over.....but who knows, I don't live where you live

Originally posted by djyox@Dec 7 2003, 10:10 PM
Cops around here don't act like they are gods or anything like that.....around here they are just bored....so they look for anything to do...only a few of them are total assholes and feel its their job to give you a ticket, but the most of them understand that you might have some place to be thats why your doing 10 over.....but who knows, I don't live where you live

:withstupid: new haven cops are assfuckers. I hate it in this town. they've lowered the speed limit on 3 major arterial roads and then exclusively sat there and ticketed....constantly. They all think they are above the law. and sometimes take the cars on personal business outside of the city. :angry:

Ive probobly had the worst experience with cops, but i still dont think theyre all useless addholes.

Last year i was helping a friend out with his car in a parkinglot ( wouldnt start ) and this guy drives up and tries to start some shit, saying we are trying to steal this car, random insults and so on. BTW this guy is REALLY drunk. When it gets to the point where the concensus is, " lets cripple this ass hole " our mystery guy pulls out a badge and starts waving it around. One of my buddies, steps off to the side and calls the cops and they show up, give this guy a feild sobriety, a breathalizer and proceed to tow his car and take him away. Apparently this guy was from Etobicoke ( we were in Newmarket at the time ) and was actually a cop, Just a shitty one.

Eight months ago, im driving home, a friend is driving behind me ( black BMW 325 ) and we are passed by a Toyota with a couple of girls in it on a residential street. One of them is sticking their head out the sunroof and yelling. These girls are crazy, swerving all over the place and playing with the hazards. The next thing i know, we pass a school parking lot and a cop pulls out and stops everyone. We figure no worries, we werent doing anything. This was not the case, the car full of girls was let go thirty seconds after the officer started talking to them. Myself and my friend were both issued careless driving tickets $325 and 6 points. Fuck that shit. This asshole couldnt even see us behind the other car because of how the road was laid out. He told us that HE figured we were racing eachother and were trying to pass the girls and thats why they were going crazy. When asked if thats what the girls told him, he replies, " No, they just said they had nothing to do with you guys". :huh: . What the fuck is tha supposed to mean. Court date is in March, wish me luck.

Even after all this crap, and various other incidendts, i still believe that there are good cops in existance and not all of them are just trying to ruin my life. There are just some assholes that get off on thier power and use it to its full extent. And to them i say :fuckyou2: :nobreed: :usuck: :asshat:

omg just reading that pisses me off. I hope you win and i hope you get to embarress the fuck out of this fucktard for doing you guys wrong.

ohmy fuckin god Canuck...thats bullshit.

I would have written down those chicks plate number,and then gotten the badge number and name of that popo. What a fucking ass.

Originally posted by revolution8k@Dec 7 2003, 10:48 PM
ohmy fuckin god Canuck...thats bullshit.

I would have written down those chicks plate number,and then gotten the badge number and name of that popo. What a fucking ass.

Man i wish i could have even seen the other car up close. I live in a pretty small town so i probobly could have found out who these bitches were, but the cop pulled out between thier car and mine. They just pulled off to the side of the road and we were directed to pull into the parkinglot. All i can say is it was a beige camry maybe 96 or 97 ;). I know who the cop is and Ill be sure to let you guys know what happens.

Thats another problem with living in a small town, as someone else already stated, the cops dont have anything to do and they get bored.

Cops are dicks just bc they can be. I recently had mycar towed bc a cop saw my tag was 5 days out of date so he followed me back to my apatment and pulled me over in the parking lot as it tuns out my license was expired but I didn't know that and the car was already where I lived the other cop there was like you don't have to tow the car but he did any way just to be an ass

ps
srry to say but as bogus as your ticket was your not going to win in court bc the system is designed so you can't

there's a female cop here, Officer Payne, and she's hot as fuck.

i wish she'd handcuff me, slam me into the car, and beat the shit outta me.

god it'd be awesome.

hehe...

who's got issues? that'd be me...

hehe...

Some cops are way too into the power and "Legal Mafia" like police-watching-police-backs. But most aren't. The ones that pull us over are the ones that stick in our minds.

Last night I watched a cop kinda get stuck. Around a sharp corner, up a hill. I cam drifting up the hill in the RWD Celica and BAM he was right there, skidding and fishtailling. I stop and wait. I was going to offer a push if he needed it.

Then, he turns on his lights (Code 2) and coasts back toward me. Like the roof lights are a substitute for reverse lights. He turns around, and goes straight down the hill, the wrong way down a one-way street.

That one way street loops around to the top of the hill - But of course since it's one-way you nor I can take it. But he can. Funny how that works.

Over the years when I've showed up at the cop house to report crimes, I get the intimidation and "Legal Mafia" like things. My friend just got sent to the clink overnight because his girlfriend got him on an endangerment charge. I was present when his chick was yelling and screaming at him, calling him some nasty names while he remained quiet. When he got out of her car, he slammed the door. That was it. The cops showed up. My friend and I go to bail him out of jail, and we ask for all sorts of paperwork for our friend, including reports, statements and all (Endangerment is an Assault charge, and he will face court time and a permanent record because of it).

So after a fashion, we are demanded to sit on the bench and wait. I stand up to walk around the lobby "SIT DOWN", and the cop points at me. As if I'm some criminal. My friend said "Hey, we're not the bad guys here, what are we waiting for?" And got the response of a lifetime... "If you guys don't sit there and wait, do as you're told, You'll be in cuffs next"

They run a little mafia down there.. When you're on their turf, they reign supreme. I'm sick of it.

It all comes when you're living in a bad area. I've dealt with Keene NH police, (Who offered me a job) and the Colorado Police (Who are just cool as hell). When you live in a thuggy area, that's what you're going to get - Pigeonholed as a thug.

It's not fair, But it is reality.

-> Steve

Back