rant

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Black Dahlia Murder? I don't listen to them personally, but they came here to Boise, Idaho like less than a week ago I think? A couple of my friends went. They said it kicked ass.
Yeah, and about anger issues, lol I've been through anger management twice. I got arrested twice for anger bullshit. I'm like tiny, so it's kinda funny.
I pretty much learned my lesson though and stay outta trouble. Just the one fight I mentioned is the only one I've been in for a long, long time.

^^^ she speaks lies.
shes really 8ft tall, with a roundness that only the earth can compete with.

jk.

and why has TTIWWOP guy not shown up yet?
ive been expecting that all day. lol.

my father can always set me off easily, its abnormal if we don't fistfight at least twice a week. wiggers set me off pretty easy too....I hate people that act like something there not.

I have a very bad temper. I was in high school once and this kid was on the second floor spitting on people on the first. He just happened to hit me and I ran upstairs. He was standing with all of his friends and I asked "Who just spit on me?". All his little friends pointed at him, so I went up to him and beat his ass into the ground and all his friends just stood there and watched. I just walked away after that. I still think it's kinda funny all his friends sold him out then left him there.

Hey guys, I have confession to make... I'm not really a skinny chick, I'm a morbidly obese yeti.

Just kidding! That'd be funny though, well for you guys, if I was.

FIghting is wrong. :)

eh you do kind of seem like one but you seem to be a cool dude so I can't really say anything.
lol how do you figure?
Hey guys, I have confession to make... I'm not really a skinny chick, I'm a morbidly obese yeti.

Just kidding! That'd be funny though, well for you guys, if I was.

FIghting is wrong. :)
fighting isnt wrongQQQ
and how would it be funny for us if you were fat??

Cuz then you could laugh at me and have a jolly good time about it. But I'm not, so you can't. lol. I dunno. I'm tired.... my car died today.
Anybody in Idaho near Boise??? I want a new Honda. I'm tired of this one. I know I want to learn about cars and all, but it's breaking down too much for me to keep up. Then I can't work to make money to buy the parts to try and keep up!!!

Oh, and I was kidding about fighting being wrong. I really don't care either way.
About my car, I need a more reliable one. Unless you want to come up here and fix it, I don't know what else to do. I'm running out of moneys!!!
I can't figure out what might be wrong with it. It's probably something really simple, but my car's being a dick and fucking with my head!!!

TTIWWOP= This Thread Is Worthless With Out Pics

and aleaf, if you werent morbidly obese then the thing could haul you around easier.
lol.
but whats your problems?
make a thread about it, who knows, it may just be an easy fix.

Ha ha ha, really funny. lol. I know, I being fat is hard work lol. jk.
Um, k, well this is gonna sound really stupid, but.... I don't know how to start a thread. I haven't really tried, but... lol. I wanted to, but I just couldn't figure it out, I don't do forum stuff, not until this one anyway....
Oh yeah, the problems.... Long story short, changed out the distributor cap, the ignition coil, and tested the fuel system, and it's still dead. I
It died the day before yesterday in the middle of a 50 mph road and today when I was backing out of the parking lot at my work... It started right back up after the first time dying, but an hour later. Now, it doesn't start up at all....
check engine light barely ever comes on when trying to start it. Only the battery light comes on.
I don't know, if anyone's curious, PM me and I'll give you better details.

Last edited:
I told you not to be transporting all those immigrants in the back of that thing aleaf.....pulling all that weight done fucked it up.

Seems like the main relay if all that shit's messed up fuel system definitely sounds like the main relay.

Not the fuel system, I checked that out.... I honestly have no idea what it is!!!
K, since I'm new, you have to tell me even if it's obvious to you, but how do you fix the main relay and what ALL does it control. I have an idea, but I want to clarify, k? Thanks.

Back